[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized that Star Fox Zero is releasing on Earth Day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
I just realized that Star Fox Zero is releasing on Earth Day.

Are you going to get gud or bitch about the controls faggots?
>>
Gonna play some 64 tonight, then tomorrow I'm playing the tutorial mission until I got gud and the controls click.
>>
I'm still going to buy it. There's nothing good coming out until Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator anyway.

I'm not poor, so $60 isn't some huge investment to me for a couple of hours of fun. If the controls end up being shit, then they end up being shit. But at least I'll have made up my own mind about them instead of listening to the same faggots that consider Gone Home and Undertale a 10/10.
>>
>>335063972
I'll probably bitch about the controls while I get gud.
>>
File: 1461272294916.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1461272294916.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I already got gud at the controls.
>>
>Venom is a tiny meteorite
>Andross is fought in chickenshit mode
>The approach and exit is a wibbity wobbity teleportation tunnel

I couldn't give a shit about the controls. I learned Demon's Souls' control, I can damn well learn these.

THE GAME ITSELF IS A POORLY DESIGNED PIECE OF SHIT THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR

I almost wish they had just remade 64 completely.
>>
>>335064264
It'll take all of 30 seconds. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>335063972
I'm not gonna buy it because 60$ dollars for a 3-5 hours game is pathetic
>>
>>335066076
lel
>>
>>335066204
are you laughing at the fact that the game is super short too?
>>
I'm not going to buy it because Star Fox was never good.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 105x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 105x125
>>335066076
>Buy The Witcher 3
>It's 60 hours of hot garbage
>>
>>335066385
So 3-5 hours of hot garbage is better?
>>
>>335065919
B-but the professional reviewers said it was literally unplayable.
>>
>>335066479
Well, it's less time wasted, right?
>>
>>335066076

I guess you've never bought a Star Fox game before then. Not surprising really, it's pretty obvious that most of the people shitposting about this game were never Star Fox fans to begin with (probably weren't even born yet when 64 came out).

>>335066385
This. Holy fucking shit did that game drag. I'd rather have a fun replayable game, than some fucking wannabe movie that I'll never touch again.
>>
>>335063972
I'm sure as hell not paying $60. I'd consider it for $20 maybe.
>>
>>335066821
>star fox 0
>replayable
>can be 100% in 3-4 hours
>no online leaderboards
>>
>>335067370

That all applies to Star Fox 64 too and people are still replaying that game. I knew it, underage shitposter detected. Fuck off to one of your LoL or youtube eceleb threads already and let the adults talk about Star Fox in peace.
>>
>>335067808
>let the furfags talk about Star Fox in peace.

FTFY
>>
>>335063972
I'm gonna play something else and be glad I didn't buy a Wii U in anticipation for this game. Damn shame, this game could've been great if they didn't force clunky controls and gimmicks on people. This is why Nintendo is failing, they don't realize that people would rather have a game that is fun than a game with some bullshit tacked on that takes away from the experience.
>but we need to show off our super cool gimmick
>>
>>335067808
Star Fox 64 had Expert mode and multiplayer
>>
>>335067965
This game could have been great if it wasn't short and bland as fuck. The controls are actually okay. The game just feels empty and soulless
>>
>>335067808
>someone gives legit criticism
>calls them a shitposter
Also the fact you think Nintendo fans are adults is hilarious
>>
>>335068126
>empty and soulless
Two of the biggest buzzwords used by shitposters ever
Care to elaborate?
>short
It has great replay-ability
>>
>>335068235
It is soulless because the characters and voice-acting do not blend into the game like SF64 did. They just feel backwards. Also, the all range mode parts ARE empty. It's just like a big fucking arena. Feels like a tech demo.
>>
>>335068235
So why is it so replayable?
>>
>>335068376
*They just feel backwards
I meant awkward
>>
>>335068126
I think the point the reviewers kept bringing up rings true though. Nintendo has been more concerned about making a gimmick and try to force it on us than they have been about making a game that is above all fun to play and feels organic.
>>
>>335065114
>onderbroken
Why is Dutch so funny?
>>
>>335067902

That's pretty funny, when going by your obvious age, you're probably a huge Undertale and Five Nights at Freddies fan.

>>335068173
So legit criticism is saying "this Star Fox game is too much like other Star Fox games"? Are you also going to complain that Mario games have platforming in them or that Zelda games have puzzles?

Complaining that Star Fox is a short arcade inspired shooter that's all about getting high scores and earning medals pretty much instantly exposes you as someone that never liked the series to begin with.

Now don't get me wrong, there are definitely flaws here, they definitely could have added >>335068062 to give it more content and I'm still not sold on the gyro controls. But it's length is really not an issue when you consider that every Star Fox game except Adventures is short and easy to beat in one sitting (and Adventures was shit anyway).

Anyway, I'm out of here. Enjoy your shitposting thread faggots.
>>
>>335069435
The difference is there's isn't much reason to replay this for the high score considering there aren't even online leaderboards
>>
>>335069435
Keep on living in that bubble.
>>
Miiverse to the rescue.

Shitposters BTFO.
>>
File: cryingbaby.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
cryingbaby.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>335069435
It looks like the Nintoddler shat his diaper again.
>>
>>
>>
>>335069898
I totally forgot that there are people who actually use Miiverse.
Wonder if i'm still banned for saying PM
>>
>>335066821

>Oh Nintendo even if you make a game that only lasts 3 hours I'll still suck your cock
>>
File: Star Fox controls are amazing!.jpg (74 KB, 659x590) Image search: [Google]
Star Fox controls are amazing!.jpg
74 KB, 659x590
>>
>>335070245
>he doesn't like sucking dicks

why are you on /v/
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.