[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: miyamoto.jpg (74 KB, 650x604) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto.jpg
74 KB, 650x604
>"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"

Don't you find it kind of humorous that this man does not have a single game he worked on to back his claim up? They all end up bad!
>>
Not really. It's a good piece of wisdom regardless. I mean I have horrible teeth but even I could tell you brushing is important.
>>
>>335060836
haha take that ninten DRONES
lol
>>
>>335060989
Except I can think of more rushed games that ended up being amazing than delayed games that ended up being good.
>>
>>335061109

That's great anedoctal evidence, I'm sure it has alot of value to you. But not anybody else.
>>
>>335061109
Not him, but you could even exchange the word "game" for anything else and apply it to a different situation in life
>>
File: 1459823320765.jpg (39 KB, 680x468) Image search: [Google]
1459823320765.jpg
39 KB, 680x468
All of "Miyamoto's games" are good. Pikmin series, SMB, Legend of Zelda, Starfox, Pokemon, and so on.
>>
File: 4L_AqrExnM2.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4L_AqrExnM2.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>335060836
2/10 made me reply

Look at those horrible games Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda. Fucking awful games in the industry.
>>
>>335062960
>use the 'made me reply' bit
>continue to go on and list games to refute him

Jesus christ anon learn when to just ignore it, fucking hell
>>
What's up with the shitposting? Are /v/-tards just that desperate for attention? Go play a video game you losers!
>>
>!
>>
>>335062116
Pokemon is not part of "Miyamoto's games"
>>
Literally the George Lucas of video games.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.