[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post examples of a great game with a shit community literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 98760_left-4-dead-2.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
98760_left-4-dead-2.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1024
post examples of a great game with a shit community

literally 1/3rd of my game has griefers. it's not even worth playing anymore
>>
I still find it funny how a zombie shooter with no ranking and jump-in public lobbies has such an atrocious online community, it's like they're all insecure that nobody will ever recognise their game as competitive/skilled so they get mad at random noobs in pubs and over-obsess about hours played because it's the only
thing they have
>>
1 mistake instant kick in vs or scavenge. community is the worst. No room for people who just want to play the damn game.
>>
>>335056232
I remember one day i walked into a No mercy game and was immediately asked by my team how many hours did I put in.
>he's got less than 2000 hours kick him.
well gee fine.
>>
>>335055418
and dota2 and csgo.
>>
>>335055418
i lost track how many times i read that people stopped playing this game because of the so called "community"
but yeah, i did that myself - i've played tons of videogames and i have to say l4d2 has the most cancerous people i've ever seen
>>
>>335057641
csgo is at thhe top of cancer now.

kids who grew up on youtubers spamming "fist me daddy" "kill yourself" and digital gun gambling caused it.
>>
I'm a 550+ hour player, far from the best but I'm legit and play great - when I go in an advanced game just for fun and some corny faggot griefs me I really get mad - sure after a minute I'm over it but just the fact that these shit-eating faggots don't get a perm ban after a certain amount of team-kills benumbs me.

But - with that said, there are tremendous players still in the community so not all is lost
>>
>>335056962

>great game
>csgo

meme game is strong
>>
>>335055418
Get some friends or git gud you nerd
>>
>>335056764
lol you fucking normie
>>
>decide to play some vs with a friend because we're both board
>randoms try to kick friend after a few minutes of playing
>friend ends up having to leave a little while after vote failed
>randoms instantly vote to kick me
>I'm the host

Why are there no fucking options for kicking?
>>
>>335056358
GIT GUD YOU FUCKING SHITTER
BLOW IT OUT UR ASS
>>
>>335055418
wanna play?
>>
>complains about the playerbase of a coop game
You play coop games with your friends, you dummy.
>>
>>335055418
Just got the game a few days ago. How do you play on vanilla servers? Sometimes when I join a campaign with a friend there's some retarded shit like having classes.
>>
File: 1373318578750.png (16 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1373318578750.png
16 KB, 200x300
>that 30-40 sounding guy on the mic screaming at everyone
I think our team winning that vs round potentially saved his wife from being beaten that night
>>
>>335060928
a co-op game has no right having a userbase this bad.

You can be playing normal campaign and still find people who will lose it if something goes wrong
>>
>>335061230
kek
>>
File: FQFVJU6HOHYBI1M.LARGE.jpg (98 KB, 900x736) Image search: [Google]
FQFVJU6HOHYBI1M.LARGE.jpg
98 KB, 900x736
>>335055418
>everyone is a fucking try hard in this game
>tfw my team is all spamming halflifedj at each other
>im literally fucking trashed 15 shots of vodka in
>my one friend is high out of his mind
>our other friend is on cocaine, more weed than my other friend, and is on his 5th lsd hit
>the random czech guy that joins is on speed and just screaming nonstop
>blaring nonstop music
>vote all talk on
>"WOW YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OFF CLOSE THIS SHIT STEVE FUCKING HELL DUDE FUCKING COMEONE VOTE YES FUCK GOD DAMNIT I FUCK YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS FUCKING FAGGOTS
>Speed Guy: "ILL EAT UR DICK AMERICAN BOY I AM FATHER NOW OBEY MY DICK AS THE LADY"

We used to spray assholes and niggers and lady boys and such things all over people.

We are all friends still like 10 years later.
One of these friends is my boyfriend now.

Videos related:
http://youtubedoubler.com/i94S
http://youtubedoubler.com/fJyC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ajeV1geQWM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLb33K8UO30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkVl1zfM_G4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

I will never enjoy video games like this again.
>>
>>335061614
DUDE I'M SO DRUNK LOL
>>
>Just get friends
Who still has enough friends who still play to fill an entire vs match?
>>
>>335061714
Nice meme faggot
Keep the sicks meems ur daddi whispers to you in your ear while he gently massages ur boypucci with his throbbing hard nigger cock to yourself
>>
>>335061947
WEEEEED LMAO
>>
>>335061947
>Plays a game drunk
>Wonders why people get mad
>You guys are such tryhards!
Poor bait honestly
>>
>>335062070
DUDE WERE GOIN TO THE PARK TO RIP SOME FAT MUSTARD GAS, DON'T BE A PUSSY
>>
>>335062070
Yeah we had access to whatever drugs we wanted.
When you sell drugs back then in LA or had a friend or a friend of a friend whatever you partied all the time.
Im too old for that shit now and just sit and play video games.
Sure was fun though when you werent paranoid as all fuck.
Sorry youre socially retarded? I dunno.
Pretty much everyone parties like this in LA.

>>335062196
MUH BAIT No im saying faggots tried so fucking hard in that game and theyd just get shit on by people with 2k+ hours high out of their fucking minds completely deaf from endless mic spam.

If we could get two of us to team switch after the round ended, we'd fucking mic spam the faggots on both teams. Especially if they turned all talk off.
Id say weve won hundreds of games by mic spam alone.
>>
>>335062774
lol u sound like a loser bro haha
>>
>>335061614
>>335062774

premo example of how cancerous the l4d2 community is

even the people trying to post about other l4d players being tards are tards
>>
File: LBjffOX.jpg (71 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
LBjffOX.jpg
71 KB, 600x400
>>335061230
>>
>>335061614
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDZ2W0GpP_E
when only 1 person is left and has to carry
>>
>>335063335
>>335063096
You guys sound like cancerous candy-asses desu desu senpai.
>I just want to play games stop being so toxic it hurts my feelings uguuu~
>>
>>335063697
you sound mad
>>
>>335063774
then get glad
>>
>>335055418
>>335056962
The Valve community is the fucking worst.
>>
>>335063697
nigga I just called this punk ass nigga a loser tf does that have to do with feelings cuz
>>
>Play L4D2 VS match
>It's all people who care way too much
>Play L4D2 casual match
>It's a bunch of girls and chill guys who tend to be fun as fuck, though usually not super good

>Go to a party and get absolutely trashed
>Head home early and hop on with a friend
>We decide to play through the entire main campaign
>Get matched up with a kid who was probably like 15 and a goth girl from Sweden
>My friend and I goof off like crazy (throw molotovs in the safehouse, shoot gas tanks when people are holding them, take adrenaline and then shoot witches and run past the rest of the team, stuff like that)
>The kid gets mad at everything, but doesn't care enough to quit
>Kill him right before the escape at the end of every mission, every single time.
>Constantly joke with the girl, make an innuendo every time a special infected gets her ("I bet you're used to being ridden/tongued/pounced on like that," "I bet all your friends have buff right arms," etc.)
>Tell her I'll only save her if she sends nudes
>Friend is dying of laughter, she thinks it's funny
>Black out at the end of The Parish
>Check my steam chat the next morning
>I attempted to solo a tank to "save the team" and just died
>Spent 45 minutes chatting with Goth Girl
>She sent me a picture that said "4 our savior" with her tits
>I felt too awkward about the whole thing after to ever talk to her again
So, point of that dumb, fun story was that the VS community is shit, but casual players tend to be fun as fuck. At least they were 4 years ago when I played a lot.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 220x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 220x251
>>335056232
It's fucking retarded that people look up "hours played" - what if I dumped more time into L4D1? It's full tilt stupid that they'd take time to look at my profile and use that as fodder for why shit went horribly wrong.

>>335059947
>vote kicked out of a game I made
This is fucking anarchy - I make a lobby and wait for fuckers to get IN and then I'm blamed for some goofy shit - it's not cool! Those guys didn't wait, they showed up when it was half full.
>>
>>335065474
>hours
>not looking at weapons and stats
>>
File: 1381770859370.jpg (122 KB, 1109x818) Image search: [Google]
1381770859370.jpg
122 KB, 1109x818
>>335065735
>there are people who do this
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.