[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>search catalog >nobody ranting on gears 4 and how it broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1453405166702.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1453405166702.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
>search catalog
>nobody ranting on gears 4 and how it broke the gears trilogy

What the fuck /v/
>>
you know there are five gears games, right?
>>
>>335053636
>nobody ranting on gears 4 and how it broke the gears trilogy

That would be gears of war Judgement. That game was total ass
>>
>>335053636
>what is Judgement
>>
Im aware of Judgement, but from what I understand, that was just a prequel for hiw E day began
>>
>>335053636
No one cares
>>
>>335054829
I do, you nigger.

Ive always felt Gears had done a great job at mixing emotion with violence. Gears 3 had a lot of past remarks for Delta Squad, like Cole and Bard.

It not only pisses me off they want to asspull a new Gears game just cause, but it also doesnt seem to show any fucking port to PC. Im not playing on Trashbox One
>>
probably because you have to be at least 18 years old to post here
>>
Judgment is just a spin off but yeah with gears 4 coming out kind of negates the whole trilogy thing.
>>
>Gears of War

The game is literally the epitome of the XBOX LIVE stereotype.
>>
>>335053986
If youre counting Judgment pls end yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.