[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we all need to chill with a Samus thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: HNI_0023.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0023.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
Do you worship her yet today?
>>
She's very hot!
>>
>>335049516
Super Metroid sucks, Prime is better
>>
Inb4 cringy ERP
>>
File: samus.jpg (58 KB, 626x885) Image search: [Google]
samus.jpg
58 KB, 626x885
>>
>>335049516
i was gonna but my wife wanted sex. So i made her put on the samus cosplay for sex. I don't count it as worship tho. because the cosplay doesn't have any of the armor parts just the zero suit. And everyone knows the armor is what makes Samus sexy and the real Samus.
>>
is Samus good at striptease?
>>
File: HNI_0094.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0094.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1080
>>335049665
You know it.

>>335049832
Close enough.

>>335049854
Considering how she seems to remove her power suit frequently, I'm sure she's got some skill.
>>
>>335049832
does your wife mind that you masturbate to video game babes?
>>
>>335050135
what kinds of skimpy outfits does she strip down to?
>>
>that low resolution wart on her face
>>
>>335050246
I'm sure she'd first work down to her tank top and shorts, then to something simple but sweet, like a string bikini.
>>
I've always wondered why someone hasn't tried to buy the Metroid rights off Nintendo, since they seem to hate the franchise they could at least sell it to someone who'd do something with it.
>>
>>335050506
Sounds very nice... What would prompt her to strip like that?
>>
I'm guessing you were banned..
>>
4th times the charm right? Stop ban evading and making these shitty pathetic threads. Report and hide.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.