[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even give a shit about Sunbros memes, I just wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I don't even give a shit about Sunbros memes, I just wanted him back one last time for the final boss.
>>
>>335049201
You did, you helped him find and lit the "sun" one last time.
He completed his mission and you completed yours, and now its time to put the fire out.
>>
>>335049201
>not the firstborn
>sunfags BTFO
>mfw
>>
>>335049201
Can we get his armor?

Also what if he is in the game, in the Smouldering Lake.
>>
>being a summoner faggot

In all my time playing Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3 I've never summoned, it's like admitting you suck at the game
>>
>>335051035
You missef out.

I didn't summon for DS3 and most likely won't but being summoned is fun
>>
>>335050827
You can. Also, at least as far as the game has been dug into, Solaire doesn't exist in the game. Just his armor and the Sun Covenant.
>>
>>335050827
Yes you can, you have to trade items to Pickle Pee for the armor pieces and shield. You find his sword in Lothric Castle I believe.
>>
>>335050827
Yes his armour is in the game.
I like his helmet for my Crusader builds.
Remove kebab
>>
>>335049201
Technically, you could have seen him. Miyazaki said Solaire goes on to link the fire if you keep him alive, this means he could be the Chosen Undead part of the Soul of Cinder.
>>
>that affectionate chuckle he always has
>even chuckles when he realises he's a lost cause

breh
>>
>>335051353
There's a crazy theory that the the worm in smouldering lake is the sunlight maggot that consumed solaire grown up because it drops a lightning miracle when you kill it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.