[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /v/ why not remaster it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 640x1136
Well /v/ why not remaster it?
>>
>>335047871
Bit it's been remastered every game.

There literally no change to the engine since MW 1...
>>
Just play the PC version
Or Black Ops 3, it's the same game
>>
>>335047871
This game was the exact moment that CoD went completely to shit.
4 was a great step forward. Before that literally every shooter was set in WW2. It seems weird to think that a modern shooter was a risky and revolutionary idea at the time.

World at War was treyarch missing the memo that we were done with WW2 games. Then this piece of shit ended any hope I had for the series.
>>
OP here. Serious question has any game that was on the previous gen of console been remastered for the next gen?

With the exception of GameCube -> Wii
>>
>>335048161
>World at War was Activision keeping a WW2 games in case the Modern shooter failed

Fixed that for you
>>
>>335048280
your question reads like ass but if you're trying to say what i think you're trying to say then rare replay probably counts
>>
We /facebook/ now huh?
>>
>>335048161
COD is in the exact same situation Resident evil was in.
>>
>>335048280
Halo 2 I think is the closest with a real remaster. Rehashed HD ports are a diamond dozen though. For example Arkham Assylum and City are getting a HD "remaster".
>>
>>335048280
I don't know what you're asking but there's a shit tonne of PS2 -> PS3 remasters and a few PS3 -> PS4 ones.
>>
>>335048392
>>335048767
Yeah I should of wrote "are there remasters that are only one gen apart"
>>
MW2 was the first really shit Call of Duty.
>>
>>335047871
Somebody should make a game that is literally just cod4 promod standalone.

And don't say CS cuz the new one is RNG as fuck and full of dank memers and the old ones make my eyes bleed.
>>
>>335047979
>There literally no change to the engine since MW 1...

Well I don't disagree the game hasn't changed significantly saying shit like this is just stupid m80
>>
>>335049073
oh i thought you meant remasters 2 gens apart, like ps2 to ps4 or something. rare replay has one gen remasters too though i think

there's tons though mate, i'm surprised you haven't heard of any the ps4 gets made fun of it all the time i'll try to list all the ones i can think of

ps2 to ps3
jak series
ratchet series
sly series
killzone 1
soul calibur 2
ICO
SotC
street fighter 3
MGS2 and 3

ps3 to ps4
last of us
GTA V
uncharted series
batman arkham series (not announced yet but it's almost guaranteed from the leaks)
god of war 3
saints row 4

there's bound to be a ton more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_remasters_for_PlayStation_consoles

it's pretty funny that there's a wikipedia article about it for playstation but not for xbox
>>
>>335049617
Ah shit that's pretty sad. Sorry guys I don't really game anymore. Nothing really holds my interest or is fun for me since 2014

The only game I've played is rocksmith
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.