[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is NGB supposed to run kind of slow on 360? I played the Sigma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ninjagaidenblack_xboxbox.jpg (54 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
ninjagaidenblack_xboxbox.jpg
54 KB, 354x500
So is NGB supposed to run kind of slow on 360? I played the Sigma version and I noticed it being slow on the 360. I'm using the original xbox retail copy. Do I have to change video settings or something?

Also let's get a Ninja Gaiden thread going.
>>
>>335043153
The emulation is subpar at best. It is far superior on the original Xbox.
>>
>>335043401
Then how come I see people running NGB fine on 360 with the retail copy and the xbox live marketplace one.
>>
File: 1460578397853.jpg (67 KB, 492x498) Image search: [Google]
1460578397853.jpg
67 KB, 492x498
Playing sigma plus on the Vita has the comfyness of portability with the sacrifice of 30 fps. All of the assets in-game still look absolutely superb, however.
>>
>>335043153
Alot of original xbox games run crappy on 360. Same as 360 games on xbox one.

I remember playing KOTOR on 360 and my god, the crashes, the music not playing, the music screaming and screeching alot, godamn.
>>
>>335045102
And people say 360 is better than PS3? I don't see those glaring issues when I play PS2 games on my PS3, fucking hell.
>>
>>335045332
Because ps3/ps2 has basically a ps1's hardware built inside. 360 runs a program to emulate original games.

Anyway both consoles were / are worth having. Why even try to debate that nonsense now?
>>
>>335044446

>sigma

literally easymode
>>
>>335043153
It's really annoying but it only really happens when you load your game up. Otherwise, it's mostly fine.
>>
OP here, looks like it has been fixed and I'm not sure what fixed it but I think switching the video settings to PAL 60 did it. Thank god.
>>
>>335043153
>sigma version
>360
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.