[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo is this worth 19.99? I don't know much about digimon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
Yo is this worth 19.99?

I don't know much about digimon apart from the first 3 series but I love their designs and I love JRPGs.
>>
>>335042556
I paid 60 for it and got my money's worth

Where is it 20?
>>
File: 25089753261_f645551f30_b.jpg (40 KB, 375x417) Image search: [Google]
25089753261_f645551f30_b.jpg
40 KB, 375x417
hell yeah it is. It has this fine piece of ass
>>
>>335042653
PSN spring sale, I'm looking at the PS4 version. I would like to own a physical copy but I don't see physical copies getting that low any time soon.
>>
It's not that great. The story is fucking boring and retarded later on, the game looks fucking ugly, dungeons are shit, the combat is really generic and so annoying that you'll skip 90% of it with the auto button and basically the only fun part is the monster breeding that gets old after an hour or so.
>>
Can you beat the game with just champion digimon if you grind enough?
>>
>>335043142
No. You need hacker skills which require digimon on certain evolution stages and the max level of your digimon is affected by stats that can only be raised via evolution / devolution.
>>
>>335042871
I don't see anything new on the PSN right now. Still the GTA sale for me.
>>
>>335042696
>piece of ass
>posts front side of a sad girl
>>
>>335042556
>Yo is this worth 19.99?
It's a pretty good game and 20 bucks it's a good deal.
>>
>>335043854
He's probably EU familia.
>>
>>335042556
For 20 bucks?
Most definitely, you get a lot of content for that money.
Be warned of shitty translation though.
>>
>>335042653

This.

I payed $40 for the vita version and 50 hours later I'm still not done. It's not the best or deepest JRPG but it's the only one I genuinely enjoyed In a while.

If you like the genre and like digimon it's totally worth it
>>
>>335043729
Fucking hell
>>
>>335042556
>love their designs
>h-hey lets put dinosaurs with swords covered in armor
>ok, neat idea, now let's-
>let's put dinoswords with swords covered in armor on all digimon
>wait what
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.