[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Growing up I never got to play this because I had a Gamecube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1600x900
Growing up I never got to play this because I had a Gamecube. It was on sale on PS4 so I picked it up. What am I in for?
>>
an old game
>>
>>335039964
>le wat am i in 4? xD
Fuck off and die or play the game yourself if you fucking bought it moron
>>
The worst version of SA, enjoy your cut content.
>>
CH-CHECK'DDY CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF
>>
>>335039964
A great game that's starting to show it's age a bit. The soundtrack was butchered though so I don't know what to say about that.
>>
>>335040752
They cut more than the soundtrack?
>>
Not /pol/ but niggers.
>>
>>335041018
Nope don't worry. The PS2 version is actually the best version so enjoy the game !
>>
>>335041180
But OP got the PS4 version. Didn't they fuck up the soundtrack?
>>
>>335039964
I had the pc version. Driving is way more fun and easy to control than gta4. Idk if your version has the aiming or lock-on for shooting but aiming is far superior. Planes are fun and there is much more to do than gta4
>>
>>335039964
Just follow the damn train
>>
The best GTA to ever exist.
>>
>>335041494
The PS2 version has free aim.
>>
>>335039964
>PS4 GTA SA
They absolutely ruined the game due to licensed music contracts expiring and Rockstar being a shell of its former self.

The one thing they could have done was adjusted the textures, but they didn't even do that right.
>>
>PS4 GTA SA

Can't play MTA or SA-MP. Not even DYOM.
>>
>>335042507
Playback FM
Ultramagnetic MC’s - Critical Beatdown

Radio Los Santos
2 Pac - I Don’t Give A fuck
Compton’s Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under
NWA - Express Yourself

Bounce FM
Fatback - Yum Yum
Roy Ayers - Running Away
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me

KDST
Tom Petty - Running Down A Dream
Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman

K-JAH West Radio
Black Harmony - Don’t Let It Go to Your Head
Blood Sisters - Ring My Bell

Radio:X
Ozzy Osbourne - Hellraiser
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name

Master Sounds 98.3
Charles Wright - Express Yourself
The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
James Brown - Funky President
Macer & The Macks - Soul Power ‘74
James Brown - The Payback
The JB’s - Grunt

I fucking hate copywrite shit. It's a goddamn cancer of culture.
>>
>>335043352
Wow, those are like the most popular songs too.
Did they at least put in new music? Fuck man, I'm glad I still have my PS2 copy of SA.
>tfw no working PS2
>>
>>335043352
>Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
I don't think people can grasp the full irony of this song being removed from the game.
>>
If you reach the Mission called "The Green Sabre" the game has a few slow parts after, but that's where it mostly picks up and gets to be an exciting adventure.
>>
>>335043352
Modded PC still have them.
>>
>>335039964
worst and most overrated gta
play 5 instead
>>
>>335043352
>Horse with No Name untouched
Everything's fine
>>
File: 1433712827321.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1433712827321.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
>>335039964
>growing up
>gamecube
Happy 12th birthday, Anon.
>>
>>335041494
ps2 version has both
>>
were these removed or are these the ones that stayed?
>>
>>335042507
iirc if you bought GTA:SA on steam before the music copyright bullshit, you got to keep the tracks forever, but people who bought it after, don't have the tracks.

anyone confirm/deny?
>>
>>335045276

meant for >>335043352
>>
>>335045318
Yeah, that's how it is for Vice City.
>>
>>335045318
They were removed by a patch, no matter when you bought it if you install the game today it won't have those tracks.
>>
>>335045276
That would be some nonexistant radio if those were the only ones that stayed.
>>
>>335040264
>because /v/ is not for discussing video games.
>>
How the fuck doesn't Rockstar have enough money to re-license them?
They're rolling in cash, the Housers can wipe their ass with 100 dollar bills for the rest of their lives and still be filthy fucking rich.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.