[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this isn't the final boss >instead the game ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: namelessking.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
namelessking.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
>this isn't the final boss
>instead the game ends with le skinny fire skeleton
T-Thanks Miyazaki
>>
>>335037827
He's hardly difficult.
>>
>>335037968
He's far more entertaining and climactic than Soul of a Cinder.
>>
File: 1454484466213.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454484466213.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>Muh flying pet
>>
>>335038056
>He's far more entertaining and climactic than Soul of a Cinder.
He really isn't unless you never cared about the lore.
>talking about entertaining and climactic characters when never caring about the story
>>
>>335038252

Caring about the lore is part of what hyped me up for NK.
>>
Soul of Cinder is a much better (and harder) boss. Nameless King has a tedious first phase and second phase that's not hard, just punishing.
>>
>>335038423
I care about the lore but that still doesn't make the NK fight too exciting for me.
>>
>>335037827
He's not related to the fire cycles, so he'd be a bad final boss
>>
>>335037827
Op set a new standard for being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>335038502
>not hard, just punishing
What the fuck are you even trying to communicate here
>>
>>335040479
I mean that dodging his moves and getting attacks in is easier than a lot of bosses, but you're going to die a couple times while learning the fight because he hits so hard. Then you have to go through the first phase again until you know his moves perfectly, which is annoying since you only get one screw-up per fight before you die.
>>
>>335037827

its annoying that you have to keep killing his mount, adds nothing to the fight
>>
Why is he looking hollow?
Other children of Gwyn had normal skin colour
>>
>>335042474
Dragon AIDS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.