[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw take time talking to every NPC and exploring every nook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: roll play.jpg (165 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
roll play.jpg
165 KB, 1280x960
>tfw take time talking to every NPC and exploring every nook and cranny of settings of RPGs

"(My brother:) Anon, why does your game save have so many hours logged compared to mine? We are at the same place in the game..."
>>
>check every trash can in every rpg ever
>>
So you told him that you like to explore every nook and cranny, right?
>>
>>335037371

I lied and said someshit about leaving the console on overnight, coming bafck, playing some, and then saving.
>>
File: arrest him.jpg (11 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
arrest him.jpg
11 KB, 193x261
>>335037658
Quality beta response from a pathetic neet wanna-be's.
>>
>>335036975
That's one of the reasons I hate RPGs now, I have to look in every room, check every barrel, scour the walls for secret buttons, look under chairs and paintings, etc or else I feel like I'm missing something
>>
File: 314.gif (3 MB, 342x334) Image search: [Google]
314.gif
3 MB, 342x334
>see someone on twitter announce how they're about to play Mass Effect for the first time
>day or two later check their twitter again
>he says he finished ME and it was a bit underwhelming and disappointingly short game
>check out his steam profile
>15 hours on Mass Effect

He probably just played the main story and nothing else, maybe took a two hour toilet/lunch break during the game. I had 44 hours and I went through all the side quests and I read every journal etc.

I can't believe some people just rush through games like that.
>>
>>335037658

lol what the fuck? Why didn't you tell him what you actually did?
>>
>>335038198

wanted to appear less autist and more normie.

We both are on the spectrum, but me much more so than him.

He's actually borderline normie, he just occasionally stims when he thinks noones looking
>>
>>335037902
Main story in Mass Effect doesn't even take 7 hours. The game does not have much to it.
>>
>>335038835
there's nothing autistic about wanting to explore a reasonably open world, Anon.
>>
File: giphy.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>335038835
>exploring things is autistic
I guess columbus was an autist when he wanted to sail to india
>>
>>335036975
Never played the game; why does the bad guy wear a mask?
>>
>>335037902

Whole game plus side missions and everything, 100% is maybe 20 hours at most, and that's if you're not rushing it
>>
>>335041468

He's secretly the player character who had amnesia the whole time
>>
>>335041364
This is actually true. He wanted to get away from all the normies in the old world.
>>
>>335037658
best response tbhfam saves you a pointless arguement with people that don't understand
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.