[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Neverwinter a good MMORPG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
An internet friend i have is trying to get me to play Neverwinter.
Is it good?
Should i play it?
Am i a faggot?
>>
Bump :-D
>>
Nobody in /v/ has played neverwinter?
>>
>>335034409
it's boring but if you have nothing better to play go for it. it's a wow copy
>>
I played for some months and I liked it. Maybe because I was looking for a more inmersive Neverwinter Nights. It has some variety on classes and races.
But it has problems: endgame is broken, PVP is broken, and the market is broken as fuck
If you wan to play, play, and see for yourself if you like it. Avoid spam from chats on open zones, though.
>>
It's extreme pay 2 win.
>>
>>335037786
Do you pay real money to get armor,weap,etc or is it just for cosmetics?
>>
>>335038046
You can pay real dollarydoos for gear and objects. You can also pay more money for cosmetic effects.
>>
>>335034409
I've never played it, but

>Is it good?
Probably not, it is a F2P MMO after all
Should i play it?
See above
Am i a faggot?
Yes.
>>
>>335035314
>/v/
>playing games
>>
>>335034409
its decent, but if you want something very similar but better quality overall then i suggest you give elder scrolls online a shot.
>>
>>335034409
I played this a few dozen hours like two years ago I think, I made a rogue/thief/ninja/whatever the class name was
The gameplay is OK, it plays fast, skills are cool, combat is dynamic à la Tera/GW2/Wildstar/Blade and Soul
The game looks(looked) OK also, nothing too ugly
Mostly everything is behind paywalls with a shitload of different currencies for everything, so around 20h in the game you have to start farming those, or of course dump money in the cash shop...
There's that super cool feature, the foundry, that allows players to make their own content, it can be really great

All in all : no harm trying the game, but the cash shop front is really heavy, and I wouldn't recommand giving them any money.
>>
>>335034409
Shitload of stuff is behind paywall.

Also fuck that retard kripp, he made a lot of people quit by abusing a bug and streaming it for 2-3k people, making them rewind the server 10-12 hours when people were still powerlevelling.

That retard even dared to get mad about the rollback even though I lost 8 hours of levelling cause of him and said fuck this game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.