[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's it going to be fuckface? Your going to master
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
So what's it going to be fuckface?

Your going to master my controls and enjoy the best Star Fox game or are you going to sit there and whine about the controls like a pussy who can't get gud?
>>
>>
I'm going to whine that Nintendo was too pussy to even change the ending.
>>
>>335033836
I'd need to get a Wii U first and that's not happening anytime soon. If by some miracle NX has backwards compatibility, then I'll buy both it and Star Fox Zero.
>>
File: 1240752397486.jpg (55 KB, 287x342) Image search: [Google]
1240752397486.jpg
55 KB, 287x342
>>335033836
>the best Star Fox game
Fuck you you quadruple nigger even if you are just rusing us. The corridor stuff is a ton of fun in SF0 even with the mediocre control scheme, but ARM and all the non-Arwing stuff is easily half the fucking game and it's awful. The game would be better if it had LESS content by cutting out all that terrible shit and just having a tight awesome Arwing experience. They tried to fluff it up and the result is WORSE, because the whole point of a game like this is playing through many times exploring all the different routes, maxing score and in generally gitting gud. All the filler shit ruins it, I'd be 10x happier if it was a 2 hour fuckwin Arwing rail game then the 5 hour game (2.5 hour fuckwin Arwing, 2.5 hour shitfest) we got. And nintendo needs to stop trying to force their shitty gimmicks down our throats. I feel so bad for their software people, it's obvious there is still lots of talent there but then management comes marching in and forces them to shit up their games.

Saying this is better then either the original Star Fox or SF64 is horseshit. I wish I could hate you to death. Fuck everything and fuck you in particular.
>>
>>335033836
I'm going to master your controls and enjoy the best Star Fox game when it goes on sale
>>
>>335033836
I can't wait to play this.
>>
The game is shit and controls are just the straw that breaks the camels back
>>
>>335036996
>The game is shit and controls are just the straw that breaks the camels back
I'm that >>335036907 fag and... shit fuck. I know /v/ is for rage and shitposting to some extent but it really is more complicated then that, there is a good game mixed in to SF0. It's not just crap, the motion controls are bad I think period if only because of bugginess, but even so the good old corridor stuff has been improved in some ways and is tight and fun. You can fall back into the zone like in the old games and have a blast.

The problem (aside from gyroshit) comes when you're yanked back out of that and into the OTHER game, the one where you have a mind bogglingly stupid ARM fight or aren't even in the Arwing at all and are doing some other gimmick vehicle, or even a fucking covert stealth rescue mission (WTF!?) or whatever. It's like two teams were there one making a good game and one a shit and management was like "let's fuse them to save money on marketing" and then we got SF0.
>>
>best
hyperbole is unhelpful in either direction
>>
File: pro mode.png (167 KB, 595x306) Image search: [Google]
pro mode.png
167 KB, 595x306
>>335033836

>Nintenbaby thinking his silly game has "hard controls"

Just because the scheme is shitty doesn't mean it's hard. It's just bad. Period.
>>
star fox logic

>bad controls = hard
>hard controls = good
>ergo, bad controls = good
>>
File: 1423080400790.gif (562 KB, 328x356) Image search: [Google]
1423080400790.gif
562 KB, 328x356
>>335033836
>Your
I'm guessing this is why you dropped out of the Academy, eh, Fox? Just couldn't get past 3rd Grade English?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.