[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo how the fuck do I kill deze niggas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: OrnsteinandSmough.png (892 KB, 782x1022) Image search: [Google]
OrnsteinandSmough.png
892 KB, 782x1022
Yo how the fuck do I kill deze niggas
>>
pillars
attack when they're vulnerable
>>
>>335031047
abuse parries
>>
>>335031087

how the fuck do I parry ass
>>
If you don't want Pikachus ring/armour/weapon then killing him first makes the fight afterwards easy.

Summoning Solaire helps too.
>>
You are now seeing Smough's dick
>>
Go for the small guy first
>>
If you want to be a no-fun baby then kill Ornstein first.
If you want to have a good time, kill Smough first.
>>
Summon Solaire or just be prepared to dodge and peck away at one guy
>>
>>335031047
Hit them until they die, you nigger.
>>
>>335032384
>>335031153

Solaire just gets killed in five seconds.
>>
>>335033404
make him tank smough while you go for ornstein
>>
>>335033404
NPC summons are invincible in this patch senpai
>>
>>335033581

fucking how, he gets gangbanged at the entrance by both of them and ornstein is on the inside. I try to poke smough to get the fatass to move and he just hammerfucks me and solaire dies right after.

I'm like down to two humanity, shit
>>
File: 1460768678378.jpg (16 KB, 296x523) Image search: [Google]
1460768678378.jpg
16 KB, 296x523
>>335033404
If you distract one of them, Solaire can take down the other on his own, but will get raped in their second form. Distract Smaug while Solaire kills Ornstien, then just take your time fighting Smaug, his attacks are fairly easy to dodge.
Also Quelaag's Furysword makes this fight a joke, will absolutely destroy Ornstien
>>
>>335033731
after you pass the fog wall just charge at them and pray that solaire follows you , then take ornstein and battle him, now solaire should just fuck with smough
that's what I did because I wanted ornsteins armor, but you can do that the other way around and make solaire tank ornstein while you kill smough
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.