[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cloud settled for Tifa and never got over the fact that Sephiroth/JENOVA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 20160420_085639.png (1 MB, 1076x1066) Image search: [Google]
20160420_085639.png
1 MB, 1076x1066
Cloud settled for Tifa and never got over the fact that Sephiroth/JENOVA killed the woman he truly loved.

Prove me wrong. pls
>>
>>335028873
>truly loved

They knew each other for a couple of days. At the most he liked her. Tifa was the childhood friend so it's only natural he'd feel stronger about her.
>>
He liked her, the big deal was she reminded him of Zack
>>
>>335028873

Prove your theory right first.
>>
>>335028873
At the end of the game after they defeat Sephiroth, she's the first thing on his mind. He even says to Tifa "Let's go see Aeris" and they fly away on their airship.
>>
>>335028990
It feels more one sided than that. Yeah he used to have a crush on Tifa, but even in the final cutscene he says something like "I know where to find her" referring to Aeris.

Maybe he's just too emotionally fucked to show his love for Tifa, I don't know.
>>
>>335029409
Wouldn't that make it seem like he loved Aeris more?
>>
>>335029040
This. People just can not understand Cloud's character in the slightest. Suprising given he is as autistic as most of the people who post here.
>>
File: cissnei is cute!.jpg (105 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
cissnei is cute!.jpg
105 KB, 600x848
>>335028873
Zack chose the wrong girl.

Aerith was the best one of Cloud's options.

Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
>>335029934
Wait, so you're telling me he was attracted to Aeris because she reminded him of his best friend/mentor?
>>
>>335028873
Thank you for your careful use of spoiler tags!
Now I know about a major plot point in this game that I didn't want to know until I had figured it out myself by playing the game!
>>
>>335030127
Cissnei was more loyal IMO. I wonder what happened to her after she found out Zack got merc'd?
>>
>>335030210
Never mentioned a name, fuckface.
>>
>>335030210
The statute of limitations on FF7 spoilers has LONG expired, dumbass.
>>
>>335028873
Cloud felt guilt over her death, but love is never confirmed.
>>
>>335030571
yes I'm acutely aware that I'm late to the FFVII party
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1067x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1067x640
Cloud settled for Barret.
>>
>>335028873
Advent Children cleared all that though. Maybe he'll enjoy the company of Tifa, but Zack and Aeris even showed up to say everything is not our fault.
>>
cloud was/is and always has been a faggot
>>
>>335032602
Nah
>>
>>335032006
So AC confirms he's not in love with Tifa?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.