[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: gorrot.jpg (89 KB, 1500x2117) Image search: [Google]
gorrot.jpg
89 KB, 1500x2117
What the fuck happend?
>>
>>335023032
They wanted a wider audience.
>>
They stopped pandering to REEEEEEEES like you and
>>335023615
>>
>>335023032
sequel to deadly shadows, it was fine gameplay wise
>>
File: muh narrative.png (216 KB, 760x872) Image search: [Google]
muh narrative.png
216 KB, 760x872
>>335023032
>>
File: nani fire giant.png (3 KB, 172x129) Image search: [Google]
nani fire giant.png
3 KB, 172x129
>>335023671
>They stopped pandering to REEEEEEEES like you
>>
>>335023721
>sequel to deadly shadows
I wish that was true
>>
>>335023615
It was a complete aberration of the series. A useless attempt at luring a audience who were never interested in the series to begin with. It should have stood by the fans of the series, and delivered more of The Metal age.

as it stands, it's a testament to how reboots that forgo the mechanics and tells of the original series, save for on a superficial level, become soulless husks that try half heartedly to appease two diametrical oppositions
>>
>>335023671
This was for you >>335025926
>>
>>335023032
Jews.

http://www.thedarkmod.com/main/
>>
1.the devs lacked direction for the game. Forcing square to bring a guy in who was just as pointless
2. Shitty budget.square really hates their non jap studios (sleeping dogs devs comes to mind) for some odd reason.even though they bring in more money then glorious nipon studios
3. Apparently it was a b - team working on this while a - team was working on the new dues ex
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.