[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I currently have five different MMOs installed. I play every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (39 KB, 424x171) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39 KB, 424x171
I currently have five different MMOs installed.

I play every single one of them.

I'll dungeon run in ESO, I'll do map completion in GW2, I'll grind in BDO, I'll get my shooter fix from Warframe, and I'll mindlessly explore in Elite.

I'm about to delete all but one of them.

Help me pick which one I should keep.
>>
Straw poll?
I choose to demerit TES and vote for GW2
>>
>>335008046
Elite is the only good game out of that selection
>>
Delete ESO, Elite Dangerous and Warframe
>>
Delete GW2, Warframe and TESO.
>>
>>335008434
Here you go

http://www.strawpoll.me/10006336
>>
delete them all
>>
File: 1415336900898.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1415336900898.jpg
217 KB, 1280x720
Why would you waste your time actually playing MMOs?
>>
Deleting them isn't going to make the time come back.
>>
i'd say GW2 is best for dungeon content. Black desert if you're a fan of trade skill type stuff/fishing
>>
>>335008046
What an obtuse fucking idea of what an MMO is.

Either way, keep GW2 and save Elite for chill time shit. The rest are trash.
>>
>>335008046
>ESO
Good for story, Dungeons, and crafting

>GW2
Good for PvP, compilation of zones, and the unique questing

>BDO
Good for industry managment, things to do while AFK, and combat. I'd also argue for the fact that it is the only game on this list without fast travel and world PvP.

>Warframe
Good for grinding, instanced combat, and shoot'n shit dead.

>Elite
I'd keep this no matter what. It's not really in the same league as the other games and is unique enough to keep even if you're deleting every MMO on your hard drive.
>>
They're all shit. I personally play GW2, but that's because i have nothing else to do with my life.
>>
>>335008046
ESO because it's the only moba that isn't gonna die soon or rips you off or has no content or is a grind fest or is weeaboo shit.
>>
ESO is a single player game with optional group dungeons and a PvP zone.

BDO is a single player game with non-optional world boss fights and PvP.

Warframe is pure instanced content that can all be completed solo.

Elite is so much of a single player game that there is literally an option when logging into the title screen that will allow you to play the game without ever running into another player.

GW2 is the only true MMO here.
>>
>>335008046
Keep Elite and ESO.

ESO lets you get your dungeon fix, and the leveling system lets you keep your RPG/MMORPG mechanic fix.

Elite is a sim. You're an explorer. We both know you won't stay gone for long. (Especially with the new update coming soon)
>>
>>335009656
I think your right.

I've bought a HOTAS, so I'm probably never getting rid of Elite, and ESO is what I'm spending most of my time on now.
>>
>>335008046
War frame is not an mmo. A mmo has a persistent world
>>
>>335008046
They're all complete bollocks apart from elite
>>
>>335010410
Then how do you explain things like Guild Wars 1 or Trove?
>>
>>335008046
>warframe
>mmo
>>
>>335008046

keep BDO
>>
delete all of them and install glory tree of saviour
>>
File: 1459938651144.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1459938651144.gif
2 MB, 360x360
delete all, buy a PS4 and play Destiny
>>
gw2 jump puzzles look fun. Is it worth playing just for that?
>>
Is the secret world any good?
>>
>>335008046
OP here

I kept ESO and Elite and I'm also reinstalling GTA Online.
>>
>>335013595
Depends how much you like jump puzzles
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.