[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Mika bros here? Whats the best thing to do in neutral? Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: mikaa.jpg (303 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
mikaa.jpg
303 KB, 566x800
Any Mika bros here?

Whats the best thing to do in neutral?
Also SFV thread
>>
alt f4 is the only thing you braindead monkeys can do in neutral after i mindfuck you for two games straight
>>
>>335007572
Charged standing HK
>>
>>335007572
You have two types of people who play Mika. First you have the waifufags who'll play any female character that has nice tits and ass while being absolutely shit at the game. Second you have the hypocrites who went "wow Capcom way to cater to waifufags" after she was announced and then realized she's chock full of fraudulent bullshit for easy wins and suddenly she's an okay character.

Holy shit man where are the real grapplers? Gief is shit, Laura is boring, Alex is even shittier, and Mika is braindead bullshit. When's fucking Hakan?
>>
>>335008227
>says gief and alex are shit
>wants hakan

just play claw or necalli you fucking faggot. they have better command grab games than the real grapplers.
>>
>>335007572
pray

Also SFV is boring.
>>
File: 1442716179045.jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1442716179045.jpg
60 KB, 600x800
>>335007572
>vortex characters
>>
>maining a coinflip
Why?
>>
File: 1457950259993.jpg (195 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
1457950259993.jpg
195 KB, 900x576
Any reliable ways to test if my fight stick is unusually laddy and/or dropping inputs? I have the Qanba Q4 and play on PC. Im almost certain that its a combination of the stick and the 3rd party program I have to use to get the stick to work on PC are causing the issues.
I want to get better but I can never tell if a mistake is mine or machine error.
>>
>>335007572
play a real character shithead
>>
>>335007572
>>>/vg/
>>
>>335009287
>that Mako
my dick is dimonds
>>
She doesn't have that much of a neutral to be honest. You really wanna just get in. But what you wanna do is if you have v trigger and 2 stocks to spare hit them with a low forward neutral v trigger (hold down) ex peach and another ex peach.

Her main game plan is mix ups and forcing your opponent to guess. She gets really scary when you corner someone with her.

If you don't have a choice her neutral mk is pretty good but you can be punished if you don't space it right.

Her jab is really good so try to jab jab into light peach. If they block keep harassing one jab on block can get you a command grab.

Her cr. Fierce is pretty good too but you want to make sure it's max distance on block to make it hard to punish she's pretty safe when it's a max distance hit on block. So from there you can jab or short with for a tick throw.

Forgot to mention it harass people with her clap.
Pay attention to counter hits because the moment you get a clap you can Irish whip.
From there you can dash back to make them bounce and hit them with a cr. Fierce or a heavy peach or ex peach. But you want them to get into a 50/50 almost immediately so when you get an Irish whip you bring them back towards you and go for the cr. Fierce from there you can do multiple things

1. Command grab
2. Standing mp (if it's a counter hit go for Irish whip again and repeat to force them to guess) or standing mp into stand hp into medium peach
3. Normal grab

Also try to pay attention with your claps because if you accidentally whiff Irish whip you'll get destroyed.

You always want to force them to guess.
If you can help it use charge hk sparingly. Because you can get punished.

Hope that helps and good luck.
>>
>>335008227
Too fucking true, T.Hawk would be a downright amazing addition right now. Or just make Zangief not shit.
>>
Would kinda like to get SFV for PS4, anyone know where I can get a cheap copy? Amazon's got it for 40.
>>
>>335011683

Pray amazon fucks up and makes it 10 bucks again but other than that 40 seems to be the cheapest for ps4
>>
>Can literally stun you off one confirm in the corner
Balanced character
>>
>>335011879
Not off one combo.
She can use that combo to put you in the slot machine and stun you on the next confirm however.
>>
>>335012602
https://twitter.com/hameko/status/722814273643106305
Tell that to this.
>>
>>335012838
That's a reset you fucking moron.
>>
>>335012838
That's not 1 combo. That's a combo into a 50/50 reset into a second combo.
>>
>>335012953
You're a reset.
>>
>>335013063
You're an idiot and you should stop posting.
Someone who cant even recognise a reset in a game as simple as SF shouldnt post about fighting games.
>>
File: cocktna.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
cocktna.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>>335012838
Holy shit you are dumb
>>
File: editted.jpg (139 KB, 616x782) Image search: [Google]
editted.jpg
139 KB, 616x782
>>335009870
that picture would be fine without the second boob
>>
>Whats the best thing to do in neutral?

DO everything in your power to avoid it.
>>
>>335015246
No, now it looks flat and static instead of dynamic and 3 dimensional.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.