[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Nintendo charging 60(SIXTY) United States Dollars for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12
File: Star_Fox_Zero_(Wii_U).jpg (255 KB, 1024x1458) Image search: [Google]
Star_Fox_Zero_(Wii_U).jpg
255 KB, 1024x1458
Why is Nintendo charging 60(SIXTY) United States Dollars for this?
>>
>jewtendo
>>
>>335004738
They did the same for Splatoon and Mario Maker. Clearly Nintendo has no concept of "bang for the buck".
>>
Because if you're not a drooling retard who plays every game once "for the story" it's 9+ hours long.

Apparently everyone forgot about how much fun they had discovering the secret routes in 64 and a game like this isn't acceptable in CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>335005062
>9 hours
Oh wow that's totally worth 60 dollars
>>
>>335005131
Doesn't stop people from paying $60 for Uncharted and other trash that you can't even really replay.
>>
>>335005267
That shits awful too
>>
>>335005131
>a game is only good if it wastes a fuckload of my time with filler
>>
>>335005371
And yet critics don't shit their diaper about it and give awful movie trash rave reviews.
>>
>>335005267
>b-but Sony!!
Every. Time.
>>
>>335005062
More like 2 hours
>>
>>335004738
isn't it 50?
>>
>>335005510
>taking it as jab at sony and not jab at mediocre cinematic games represented by one of the most critically acclaimed examples
When will platform war faggots die?
>>
>>335005517
So you didn't read my post at all.

>>335005510
Nothing to do with Sony. Critics love short movie games with asinine gameplay and scream CURRENT YEAR when a game isn't a movie.

Why are roguelikes that take 25 minutes to beat with no story OK but Star Fox that takes two hours to beat and has some amount of story isn't? Both rely on replayability to give them value.

Nobody had any problem giving Star Fox 64 great reviews and paying top dollar for it back when it came out, but suddenly in CURRENT YEAR it's not OK anymore.
>>
>>335005813
>that review that said it was the game we all wanted in 2002
>meant it as a bad thing
>implying that 2002 vidya wasn't leagues better than the passive shit between movies and choose your own adventure books we have now

regardless of all that, holy fuck is uncharted a godawful series
>>
File: PS4-Greatness-Awaits.jpg (151 KB, 1360x571) Image search: [Google]
PS4-Greatness-Awaits.jpg
151 KB, 1360x571
>>335004738
Because Japs charge $399 for this
>>
File: Motion greatness.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Motion greatness.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>335005062
Star Fox Zero is between 4,5~5 hours

:)
>>
>>335004738
Because its two games in one
>>
>>335006627
Wow..... setting cameras is very good game
>>
>>335004738
Because they can
>>
>>335006378
R-Type is 20 minutes long, and better than the vast majority of games released in recent years.
>>
>>335006767
Including Fez and the hipster garbage that is found on the PSN store
>>
>>335006378
is this a modded wii u gamepad?
>>
Arcade games died a long time ago. why do you think sega bowed out of the industry? people want bigger, more memorable experiences on their home console. buying a $400 console + a $60 game yields different expectations than putting 50 cents in a machine, playing for a few minutes, and then walking away. No one wants shitty ass games with 2 hours of gameplay that are meant to be "replayed". THEY WANT MORE FOR THEIR MONEY fuck why does no one get this
>>
>>335006960
Just fancy leds that can be added easily
>>
File: 1461220629086.jpg (63 KB, 836x532) Image search: [Google]
1461220629086.jpg
63 KB, 836x532
>>335006296
>>
>>335007117
>people want bigger, more memorable experiences on their home console
So when do they get that?
>>
>>335007250
Anywhere but on nintendo.
>>
>>335007117
because most games that pander to these retards, like open-world games, end up sucking balls as a general rule
>>
>>335007325
>console war retard too dumb to read
what a shock
>>
>>335007425
I answered both when and where. You can get a meaty experience on anywhere but a nintendo. Been this way since the gamecube, maybe even the 64. Nintendo lost their spark and its just losers knee deep in nostalgia keeping them alive. Sega lost their spark in the same time period but they didnt have as loyal a following. Most sega fans just hopped over to sony or microsoft or quit gaming altogether.
>>
>>335007536
>I answered both when and where
No you didn't, faggot.
>>
>>335004738
Because they know people will pay for it
>>
>>335007117

>>335005398

Almost all of those "bigger, more memorable experiences" are shit.
>>
File: hahahaha.jpg (71 KB, 780x1021) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.jpg
71 KB, 780x1021
>>335007647
>>
>>335004738
I ask the same thing about SF5
>>
>>335007646
Red dead redemption
GTA 5
Fallout 4/Skyrim
Minecraft
Battlefield
Gears of War
Uncharted
TLOU
Halo
Street Fighter
MGS
Dark Souls
Yakuza
Persona/SMT

These are all games that have infinitely more replay value, thoughtful design, or wow factor in them. You can only jump on goombas in a low res mushroom kingdom with the same backdrop and music with no story, world cohesion, voice acting, exciting action/scripted events, and so on for so long before wanting something new you know?
>>
>>335007824
At least SFV is 7.5/10
>>
>>335005706
50 for starfox zero standalone, with a discount on guard.

The disc release contains both zero and guard, and costs 60.
>>
>>335005724
Sony makes a huge variety of games though, cinematic games just happen to be one type of games they make and people seem to like that
>>
>>335007854
>Red dead redemption
>GTA 5
>Fallout 4/Skyrim
>Minecraft
>Battlefield
>Gears of War
>Uncharted
>TLOU
>Halo
>Street Fighter
>MGS
>Dark Souls
>Yakuza
>Persona/SMT

remove TLOU and Uncharted please. The rest is good.
>>
File: Capture.png (30 KB, 276x271) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30 KB, 276x271
>>335007824
>>
Why are companies allowed to charge $60 for games I personally have no interest and see no value in?

Someone should stop them.
>>
Star Fox Zero is worth 19,99$

Period.
>>
>>335007958
I cant. They are popular franchises with millions of fans and strong narratives and multiplayers that keep players hooked. You could argue they look visually similar but they are still more of new experiences than rehashing another goomba stomping adventure with mario and pals.

The point of the list was to show a variety of meaty series with great stories/gameplay/multiplayer that dont exist, cant exist, and never will exist on nintendo. Nintendo is similar to sega of the old: thinking they can scrape by on cheap filler games or ports with an hour of gameplay. This mentality was one of the reasons for segas downfall, but nintendo fans are so god damn buttfucking retarded that they will eat up ANY pile of shit they throw their way.
>>
>>335007958

Nice meme. With the amount of awards they got, you can fuck off.
>>
>>335005062
>Apparently everyone forgot about how much fun they had discovering the secret routes in 64
I liked 64 but I never had fun with that.
>>
>>335007854
>infinitely more replay value
Oh right, games like Mario Kart, Smash, Splatoon, Mario Maker, etc. with multiplayer don't exist. Plenty of Nintendo games have tons of replay value, how does CoD or Battlefield have replay value but Splatoon doesn't? How does Minecraft have replay value but Mario Maker doesn't? Street Fighter has replay value, but Smash and the other fighters on Wii U don't?

>story, voice acting, exciting action/scripted events
Are you just baiting? All this shit potentially takes away from replay value and takes time and money away from actual game design.
>>
>>335004738
Well Star Fox 64 3D was $40, so a console Star Fox game is expected to cost about $10 or 20 more.
>>
>>335008172
>The point of the list was to show a variety of meaty series with great stories/gameplay/multiplayer that dont exist, cant exist, and never will exist on nintendo
>meaty
Lots of those games are the opposite of meaty, unless your definition of meaty is just "has multiplayer"

Nintendo has their own "meaty" games with replay value and multiplayer. Games that focus on stories and voice acting generally have poor replay value and gameplay, you play games like those once and that's it. Gameplay makes for replay value, not presentation.
>>
>>335008172
>generic cinematic TPS with simplified Prince of Persia: Sands of Time platforming
>new experience

>bringing up Mario for some reason when the subject of discussion is this new Star Fox, which has a control scheme that takes getting used to because it's something genuinely new
>>
>>335008365
COD or Battlefield have dozens, maybe even hundreds of viable tactics and build ups you can experiment with over the course of the multiplayer career. Splatoon is picking a toy gun or paint brush and your tshirt for +3 defense or speed and shooting the ground for 3 minute rounds to win. This is autism. This is trash. Its fun for $15 on steam as an indie game, but is phenomenally empty and doesnt deserve to be sold at 60. This is just the flaw of the gameplay itself, not even going to go into other issues like no voice chat, zero content, and nintendo chooses what maps you can play and when.

I like the concept of mario maker actually but again, not worth 60. Theres nothing substantial to the game itself. Its making short 2D mario stages with lesser options. Fan made content and communities are retarded and a good level with actual thoughtful design is maybe 1/100. As a digital game for 20 bucks? Or a side feature in NSMBU to make it stand on its own and give it a lot of extra value, like how LBP has been doing it for years? No problem. Minecraft generates entire 3D worlds and is a very unique gem that has something to offer for everyone, whether you like building, exploring for materials, PVP, making a comfy house on a mountain with a garden and breeding animals to survive. There is a lot more nuances and things to do besides jump on a goomba and avoid a pirhanna in 2D again.

I dont play fighting games. They suck ass. But I have played smash, street fighter, and some bumfuck anime ones I cant remember. All I can say there is that in actual fighting games, characters have a setlist of dozens of moves requiring skilled timing and memory to execute properly. Smash fighting? You press the stick in NESW and press A or B to do an attack. 8 moves. Same execution. Every character plays like this but has moves that are just nostalgia fueled once again. Fun in short bursts but you know fucking what? NOT WORTH $60, LIKE EVERY NINTENDO PRODUCT
>>
As I posted in the other thread when I asked when I worked at Ninty Australia years ago about the pricing, the answer was "If it's priced premium, people will think it's premium", many businesses run by this philosophy.
>>
>>335004994
Toad, kirby, wario and numerous others were 30-40 dollar titles.
>>
File: 1434817703885.png (107 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
1434817703885.png
107 KB, 480x385
because nintendo fags pay $10-$20 for a piece of plastic mcdonalds toy amiibo with an nfc pasted on it.

nintendorks will buy anything and cry themselves to sleep just to wake up the next day and defend it on internet forums.
>>
>>335008906
>This is autism
>This is trash
And this is bait :^)
>>
>>335008532
A variety of games and genres with different gameplay, narratives, visual styles, and settings are vital to keeping things fresh and providing choices. Not rehashing the same 10 series every gen, only increasing the resolution and adding some shitty forgettable mechanic (motion gimmicks to SF, anti gravity to MK etc)

Gameplay is important yes, but presentation is just as important. Focusing only on gameplay or only on presentation makes for a lame game. The best games are the ones that leave an experience on you; thats why I called them experiences. Nintendo is only about gameplay, which is ok in concept, but they make nothing but short, cheap shitty one note games. And the presentation is terrible. Fuck 3D World doesnt even have an options menu or anything to toggle options. This is the most basic of the basic.

>>335008819
Cinematic games have every right to exist and provide entertainment and experiences for millions of players. You thinking shooting some aliens in space for 3 hours with ps2 graphics is worth $60 is fucking retarded and most people have moved beyond that period of gaming. Which goes to my original point, people want more than arcade games on their consoles.

>>335009154
Sorry redditor, but theres no downvote option here, hard as you might try. I know conversation is scary to you big guy, so just bow out if you have a problem! Ill even let you post that little picture of the fish you love posting so much when someone disagrees with you.
>>
>>335009402
>Cinematic games have every right to exist and provide entertainment and experiences for millions of players
I didn't say they don't, but to deny that they are samey and shallow is just dumb.
>>
>>335004994
Splatoon has a LOT of replay value and so does Mario Maker.

Games shouldn't cost based on how much content there is.
>>
>>335007161
Your an idiot
>>
>>335009561
Agreed.
>>
>>335009513
Fair enough. And one can make a case for nintendo games too. Jump on a goomba. Drive around mario inspired laps yet again with his friends. Everyone gets together and hits each other with basic attacks 4. Shoot walls and ground to win, 4 v 4, for 3 minutes. Shoot aliens in space with motion controls while furry friends spout memes at you.

It just so happens to be that the average gamer prefers the action based sequences like an exciting car chase or ledge breaking in uncharted or house crumbling and shattering in battlefield.
>>
>>335005062
Level select and only bonus stages
>>
>>335004738
Because they make a living from your nostalgia. Eventually the majority of people who buy games won't have ever owned a NES and Nintendo will then eventually die out.
>>
>>335009762
Splatoon's a pretty original concept, really. Not sure why you decided to shove it on your list.
>>
>>335009961
Its an original concept. Its just not worth the price of entry because of how shallow and limited the thing is. All these wii u games feel half assed and could be found on a digital or mobile store even. I have no idea how they justify charging $60 for these empty discs
>>
>>335010078
nice
>>
>>335008906
>COD or Battlefield have dozens, maybe even hundreds of viable tactics and build ups you can experiment with over the course of the multiplayer career.

This is bait.
I must know it i played CoD and Battlefield and Splatoon.
But its okay kid nobody cares what you writes to be honest
>>
>>335010078
>I don't like it so you shouldn't

This will never stop being funny.
>>
>>335009762
Average gamers a shit
Core gamers only gamers
>>
>>335010102
The only thing splatoon is competing with this gen is pic related. But this is an actual shooter with tons of customization and variety of maps and modes. I saw my nephew playing it, decided to get it on PC and its the most fun Ive had with a multiplayer game this gen. Classes and maps are top notch and is well worth the 10-20 you can find it for nowadays. If you like shittoon, give this, an actual good game, a try.
>>
>>335010389
nice
>>
File: 1374530509053.gif (743 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1374530509053.gif
743 KB, 500x281
>>335010468
Another redditor who cant handle conversation if it doesnt involve praising nintendo whilst shitting on everyone else, poor little guy.
>>
>>335009762

simplification the post again.
Lets see if i can do this with your listed games in your post before:

Kill an enemy , repeat ad infinitum in Call of Duty and Battlefield. There is one OP weapon in these games everytime and 80% of the players play with it, there is zero tactic in Multiplayermatches involved its just shooting until everybody is dead.

Street Fighter has 3 categories of fighters in which all the characters can be divided . The Metagame consists of 4-5 fihters that are actual viable and everybody else is just useless shit.

Gears of War/TLOU are the same game because its just coverbased shooting = Running around , when you are hit just hide behind something and wait until reg. health heals your ass. Because of the layout and the crippled mechanic again no tactic involved just shoot things until they die.
>>
>>335010078
>All these wii u games feel half assed and could be found on a digital or mobile store even.
Not sure I agree with you there, pal. There's a certain level of polish that (most) of these titles get, that puts their quality head and shoulders above digital/mobile releases. I understand feeling fatigued over seeing the same franchises over and over, but they're certainly not made half-assedly.
>>
>>335010532
that's not nice
>>
>>335010078

>Entitlement the post

Funny how you can say
>All these wii u games feel half assed and could be found on a digital or mobile store even

But dont deliver examples of games in these stores that can even match Splatoon or Mario Maker or bayo or [insert Wii U games here ]

Its incredible to see 2 things in your stupid posts:
>The game costs 60 bucks

How is it possible to say that all the time when these games cost around 40-50 bucks?
Atleast try to fucking research things before you spout lies everybody can detect as lies it will reduce further emberassement for you.

Second my colossal manchild in contrast to Steam, where you can get games for 5 bucks waiting 5 years the worth of these Nintendo games hardly drop. I have 10 games here for Wii U and all of them have the same worth now than they had when i bought them years ago.

And third i will emphasise few words in your post and maybe you will understand :
>------>I<---- have no idea how they justify charging $60 for these empty discs

I have no idea how people could pay 50 bucks for TLoU a boring Shooter with pretentious story and zero replay value. I dont understand people who spent hundred of hours in Minecraft building houses .
But i can understand who paid 40 bucks for Splatoon because of the innovative concept, fun gameplay and charming artstyle.
Same goes for Star Fox Zero, a genre that hast seen a solid game in years.
>>
>>335010532
>weeb redditor insulting others.
lol
>>
>>335010389

>I like meme games
>Actual shooter
>Tons of customization listed as an indicator that Splatoon hasnt much customization which is false
>Shittoon

Sry mate i rather play a game that has people playing it ( Splatoon ) than your dead in the water meme game
>>
>>335010539
There are tons of strategies or tactics that are ready to be learned in cod or battlefield. A new player competing against an old one will get stomped. We can even use csgo, where a newbie has no chance against someone who knows all the tricks like grenade usage, corners, spray patterns etc.

Again i dont know shit about fighting games. They are not my thing. All I know is anyone can be good at smash brothers since its just 8 attacks and a shield, whereas it takes hours of practice and uphill battles to grasp the mechanics of a real fighting game. Ive seen people call smash a party game and I never thought about it, but agree with that statement

Gears/TLOU, this is crazy. You have never had an intense shotgun or sniper battle in gears, or fought with just a brick and shank with zero lives left in TLOU, clearly. But encounters like these provided thrilling entertainment and memories that some kid game on nintendo would never be able to accomplish. You can have fun with it, but nothing sticks. Like fast food, it can taste good, but life up the bun and there is nothing underneath.

>>335010682
Polish really is worthless if the core game itself is boring. Maybe the reason theyre so polished is because theyre the same games every gen, just with better graphics.
>>
>>335005062
>it's 9+ hours long.
>60 bux

Man, have people's standards really gone down this badly?
>>
>>335011351
Why is a game only valuable to you if it wastes a lot of your time?
Why do you not care about the quality of the experience more?
>>
I think Platinum is deserving of some of the blame too. Every instance they tried implementing a shooter section in their games, it was always garbage. Why would anyone get them onboard for anything but an action game?
>>
>>335011089

>There are tons of strategies or tactics that are ready to be learned in cod or battlefield.

No they are not.
Cod has 3 paths in every single map and every modus is just about killing as many as possible
It shooting enemies every single match

>A new player competing against an old one will get stomped.

Same goes for Mario Kart, Smash, Splatoon .

>Again i dont know shit about fighting games. They are not my thing. All I know is anyone can be good at smash brothers since its just 8 attacks and a shield

So let me get this straight: You degend Counter Strike Go with the argument that "somebody new has no chance against somebody who knows all the tricks" but somehow Smash "anyone can be good" ? Lol you are stupid it hurts.

>Gears/TLOU, this is crazy. You have never had an intense shotgun or sniper battle in gears, or fought with just a brick and shank with zero lives left in TLOU, clearly.
You have never played Splatoon than where you were playing Ranked matches and you were behind so fucking far until one of your autisic teammates dived hard into enemy terretory killing the entire enemy team in 7 seconds with grenades and his special attack securing the win 2 second before the countdown run out and winning the match with fucking 0,1% turf territory.

>Like fast food, it can taste good, but life up the bun and there is nothing underneath.

Yeah and you saying that White Castle burgers ( Gears ) and food from Taco Cell ( TLOU ) are wqy superior to Burger King ( Splatoon ).
get ahold of yourself kid its really emberassing.
>>
>>335011089
>Maybe the reason theyre so polished is because theyre the same games every gen, just with better graphics.

That's clearly not true. Heck Zelda fans are so divided considering how different each 3D entry are, as an example of that. Mario alone from 64 to Sunshine to Galaxy 1/2 to 3D Land/World alone shows that isn't the case. And they make/fund new series and don't entirely rely on their previous ones. The GCN generation had stuff like Pikmin and Animal Crossing, The Wii had the Wii____ line of games along with things like Xenoblade Chronicles, and the current gen has things like Splatoon, W101, and Codename Steam. To think they only focus on their older series is not the case.
>>
>>335011462
There's nothing quality about Star Fox Zero
>>
>>335011852
How do you know?
>>
>>335011870
Reviews
>>
>>335011978

You mean that review that said these games dont belong in this current year its current year?

Wow amazing reviews lad.
>>
>>335011978
You only care about reviews when they affirm what you already believe, or want to believe. Don't even pretend otherwise.
>>
>>335012092
But that's how /v/ acts with any game that isn't on a nintendo platform.
>>
>>335004738
honestly, I judge my games on an hourly basis. if say $10 p/h is minimum wage, then a $60 game just has to last me 6 hours and I consider it a worthwhile purchase.

I've played SF0, and I'm definitely going to get more than 6 hours out of it. for a start you'll have to finish it at least twice to get the extra endings, and then there are a couple of different extra routes in the middle. Also controlling the tank is so weird when your shoulder buttons aren't you left/right hovers.

I'm really looking forward to buying SF0 and actually taking my time with it. And discovering the alternate routes and that kinda thing. It was the best part of 64, not knowing how to trigger the paths.

Except for getting 'rewarded' with that shitty submarine stage.
>>
>>335005131
That is about the average length for a action game the past few years.
>>
>>335011615
Vanquish was great, I was hoping star fox would play like it.
>>
>>335012151
Yes, and? It's completely retarded then, too.
>>
>$40
>longer game
>better grafix
>better gameplay
>better STAR FOX gameplay

nintenyearolds on suicide watch
>>
File: 8thGeneration.webm (2 MB, 1208x1080) Image search: [Google]
8thGeneration.webm
2 MB, 1208x1080
>>335012510

>Better gameplay
>Better Star Fox gameplay

Laughed at this mate

I'm happy that Sonyponies finally get the second good exclusive game in 2 1/2 years

Webm related
>>
>>335012597
>Laughed at this mate

laughed at THIS mate
how's those starfox reviews going?
>>
>>335004738
Drones would pay twice that
They're just testing their limits
Notice how WWHD was $50 and now TPHD was $60

The creep will continue, mark my words
>>
>>335011978
So you don't know.
>>
>>335007117
>people want bigger, more memorable experiences on their home console.
>No one wants...games with 2 hours of gameplay that are meant to be "replayed".
>>335007854
>no story...voice acting, exciting action/scripted events, and so on
In terms of sales success, and in light of the torpid casualization and transformation of the gaming industry and mainstream market toward glorified interactive movies that sacrifice gameplay for "experiences", you're right.

Subjectively, you're full of shit. That's not all gaming is about. That shit has its place, and so does an arcade-oriented title like SFZ. If the latter is niche, it's because "hobbyists" like me are a niche that have been overtaken amidst the industry's mainstream success. We still exist.

I'm not claiming I'm a "real" gamer, but there are many more of "them" then there are of "us".
>>
Who remembers when "replay value" was a common aspect for game reviews? Who remembers when gamers didn't always consider it done as soon as they finished the last stage for the first time?
>>
>>335004738
Because you get 2 games for that price.
>>
>>335004738
Because you let them, anon. All of you.
>>
>>335013956
A while back there was a thread asking which game you've played through the most times. One anon was actually taken aback by the concept, as if he had never considered replaying a game before, and felt like it was a waste when he could start on another game.

I don't know if it's achievements or Steam bundles or what, but it's like completing a quantity of games matters more than their quality or the enjoyment of playing them.
>>
>>335005131
StarFox64 could be beat in like 12 minutes and I played like 500 hours of that shit because its fun as fuck. All that matters is replayability
>>
>>335007854
>You can only jump on goombas in a low res mushroom kingdom with the same backdrop and music with no story, world cohesion, voice acting, exciting action/scripted events, and so on for so long before wanting something new you know?

Oh so you don't actually play video games then
>>
>>335014278
Those are the gamers killing the industry. Worse than casuals, even.
>>
>>335011674
The amount of grammatical errors in this post gave me a good laugh.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.