[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the best one and why was is it 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
What was the best one and why was is it 2?
>>
>>322087914
1 was the best because everything was new and exciting in that one instead of just being the same game in a different time period with a few added weapons. The Crusades are also the best time period by far particularly because there were really a bunch of crazy assassins running around killing important people. I also personally liked how Altair was a complete piece of shit with no morals instead of just being a slick dude on a revenge trip. Anyone who kills people as a profession is an asshole, let's stop pretending they're not.
>>
>>322088394
It's been a while since I played the first one, but wasn't it pretty glitchy?
>>
>>322088713
Not from what I remember but I haven't played it in a while either. The big complaint was that you had to do the same mini missions over and over before an assassination but it seemed kind of realistic to have a certain modus operandi if it's your job so for me that made sense for the story.
>>
>>322087914
It did everything better than the first game and it had an interesting setting. It's mostly nostalgia, but truth is none of the games in the series really did justice to the country/time they were set in.
>>
>>322088394
1 was best because it was something totally new, but 2 did literally everything better.

I don't know how I would order them but I think I would say the best ones are 1, 2 IV and Unity.

Unity just because I think it was a step in the right direction to making AC good again, but Syndicate was a step backwards.

IV was hardly an AC game but was loads of fun.
>>
>>322088394
I don't really remember Altair being a piece of shit.
>>
>>322089685
He gets his friend's arm cut off 5 minutes into the game and acts like he did nothing wrong after that almost leads to the Templars killing the assassins.
>>
>>322089685
Thats literally how the game kicks off.
The master assassin telling him he is a dick and taking away his weapons, which you earn back throughout the game by being a good assassin and not an ass.
>>
>>322089882
>>322089903
Well he was arrogant in the beginning yeah but he was humbled and seemed better after the prologue.
>>
>>322087914
black flag is will always be the best by far
>>
>>322089281
I think you have Unity and Syndicate backwards
>>
>>322087914
huge fan here my list
2>1>IV/Rogue>Unity>Syndicate>Brotherhood>III>Revelations
>>
>>322090630
I've played both, I think Unity is the better game.
Better combat, vastly more interiors, total clothing customization, a large variety of different main weapons, a more interesting location.
Also I'm not completely sure if they changed the parkour just a little between Unity and Syndicate, but I feel like Unity's parkour worked just a tiny bit smoother.
>>
>>322087914
Memes aside, the best Assassin Creed is the one you enjoy the post.
>>
>>322090260
Best game in the series, but not much of an AC game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.