[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy Project Diva f, or f 2nd? The game looks like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Should I buy Project Diva f, or f 2nd? The game looks like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure which one I should buy
It'd be digital version for whatever I choose
>>
pls
>>
>>334999857
I think F has the superior song selection, but f 2nd is more difficult(and for rhythm games they're already on the easier side). Though I only say that because half of the playlist in f 2nd were just recycled from the psp games.
>>
F 2nd if you're getting it on vita, as F relies on the touchscreen for star notes, while 2nd lets you use the vita sticks for star notes.
So get F 2nd now, and if you want more diva get F afterwards.
And look forward to Project Diva X on vita and ps4 in the west this fall
>>
>>335002032
I'll be getting it on the vita, since my family might worry about it being on the ps3. They already saw Catherine on there, I don't want anything else that might go badly if they see it
>>335001910
Does f 2nd have any songs from f the first? I haven't played any of the games from this series, since I only recently got into vocaloid stuff
>>
>>335002190
Yeah get F 2nd. The track lists don't have any overlap, but if you get Project Mirai for 3ds there is a few shared tracks.
>>
>>335002268
I dunno about that. I have f and f 2nd, but the songs from 2nd are trash. I don't like it nearly as much even though you can use the sticks for star notes.
>>
>>335002498
Really?
I like 2nd's track list a lot
>>
>>335002608
Yeah I don't even think I finished the game. It just kinda seemed boring compared to f. For perspective, those are the only two vocaloid games I've played.
>>
>>334999857
Buy both.
Or buy Diva f first and f 2nd later.
>>
>>335002498
You can't use the sticks for stars in the first game on vita??? I have it on ps3

Also I think op should just go for the first game, the 2nd game is more of the same, so get the second game later on when you decide you want more
>>
>>335002713
Dude
The world is mine and Doubleganger alone are better than all of F's track list
>>
Which game is more difficult? Most rhythm games I play have a problem with being too easy
>>
I got F2nd first and prefer it. I'm not into Vocaloid but I like the songs in F2nd more so far (I didn't like them at first but maybe I just got used to them and F's songs will go the same way). 2nd also seems to be the more difficult of the 2.
I accidentally nuked my 200+ hour save data in F2nd a few weeks ago trying to delete edit mode to clear up space, and the road to recovery is soul crushing. I already have more extreme perfects than I did before though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.