[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The FF7 remake we've wanted for years is nothing but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: done and over.png (473 KB, 497x598) Image search: [Google]
done and over.png
473 KB, 497x598
>The FF7 remake we've wanted for years is nothing but a KH kiddy pandering episodic disaster before we even know real details
>RE2 remake has faggots who made a RE6 mod giving them ideas on how to make it, basically confirming it's not going to be like REHDmake, and just another Resident CODil.
>Doom 4 is a fucking disaster catered to anyone but its real fans. Instead they cater to COD kiddies, Halo wiggers, and brutal doom niggers.
>Starfox Zero is a fucking gyro waggle disaster

Why cant we have anything nice anymore.
>>
how does it feel not to be a member of a target demographic?
>>
>>334998553
Don't worry. Final Fantasy XV is on its way to save gaming.
>>
>wahhh why can't these games have arachic outdated design like my childhood ;.;

Hang yourself
>>
>>334998641
I haven't been a target demographic for anything since 2006 or so when gaming was sold out to underage faggots with no taste, standard, or skill.

>>334998657
By what, making another kingdom fags game? No.
>>
>>334998553
I never played a KH game in my life and somewhat grew up on FF7 and I still love FF7's new battle system.

Stop being a nostalgiafag and see >>334998683
>>
>>334998742
>when gaming was sold out to underage faggots with no taste, standard, or skill
GET OFF MY LAWN: the post
>>
>>334998918
>Wow why dont you give up the game you love and want it to be or that its not supposed to be

I bet you enjoy watching your girlfriend get fucked too. Because thats your mentality, a beta faggot cuck.
>>
File: 1435954104024.jpg (28 KB, 549x442) Image search: [Google]
1435954104024.jpg
28 KB, 549x442
>>334998553
You grew up.

Time to get a new hobby, faggot.
>>
>>334998918
>I still love FF7's new battle system
really?
you've played it?
>>
>>334998553
>Why cant we have anything nice anymore.
Should've picked up fighting games or UT4.
>>
>>334998683
>all games should be action games because I personally don't like turn based

You first.
>>
>>334999006
dumb faggot teen walking all over the petunias being a complete piece of shit: the post
>>
>>334999481
>Still liking turn-based in 2016

FF7 was more remembered for it's characters than it's turn-based. The only memorable things that are still talked it is Materia(which the game constantly reminds you it's a thing, due to Yuffie being Yuffie) and Limit Breaks, both which could be easily enjoyed in an action format.
>>
>>335000353
So you think the Civilization fans should get with the times and those games should all turn into action games?

How about XCOM? Do you think the sequel should have just changed the franchise into an FPS?
>>
>>335000353
>it's the CURRENT YEAR
There's room for both faggot.
>>
>>335000353
>the only things I remember or liked about the game are the only things that anyone remembers or likes about the game
>>
>>334998553
Eventually, squeenix will be nothing more than kingdom fails and a publisher company. RIP squeenix, who stabbed the middle finger in Uematsu and Sakaguchi's ass.
>>
>>335000983
Things will turn around for them after they get bought by Disney.
>>
>>335000704
>Comparing strategy games to a JRPG
Hang yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.