[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You'll never have a cute girlfriend with a british accent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: pandoras_tower_elena_curse.png (979 KB, 1614x908) Image search: [Google]
pandoras_tower_elena_curse.png
979 KB, 1614x908
>You'll never have a cute girlfriend with a british accent who turns into a monster when she doesn't eat beast flesh

It hurts /v/.

This game is great. It's like a proper 3D Castlevania
>>
>>334997985
what game?
>>
>>334998232
literally in the file name you retard
>>
>>334998334
pandoras tower elena curse?

never heard of it, what's it like?
>>
>>334998454

This

Jesus OP why do you have a stick up your ass?
>>
>>334997985
does this game play well without a IR sensor?
>>
Its aight. I wish I liked it more. I emulated it and just played it with a controller, worked fine.
>>
Loved the game so much I bought the PAL Collectors Edition. Sold the Pal copy and stuck my USA copy in it since US didnt get a Special Edition.
>>
>>334998523
nah, there's a lot of aiming. classic controller wouldn't work.
>>
>>334998454
>>334998490
I'm not OP faggots and I've never even heard of this game but if I wanted to know what it is, the first place I'd look is the file name because this isn't my first day on 4chan. The fact that you think I'm OP when the IP count shows that every post has been made by a different person tells me you're both newfags and should go kill yourselves.
>>
>>334998672
well one thing's for certain, YOU are a faggot
>>
>>334998232
Is Pandora's Tower, a wii game made by Ganarion I think, think of Zelda with SotC battles and more actiony combat. Game is really neat but has flaws like the shitty fixed camera
>>
>>334998672

>getting a new IP Is impossible

Whatever you say OP
>>
I always found it amusing how often the camera focuses on Elena's lips when she eats.
>>
>>334998778
at least I don't expect to be spoonfed like a little baby when the answer is right under my fucking nose
>>
>>334999478
go back to /a/ faggot your kind aren't wanted here
>>
>>334997985
Fuck love, Aeron should just head for the hills once that corruption meter hits critical.
>>
>>334999560
I'm not from /a/, I'm just also not a literal fucking retard who doesn't look at filenames before asking dumbass questions. Hope you're enjoying your first day on 4chan, mr. Redditor :)
>>
i just bought it, what am i in for?
>>
>>334999690
>I'm not from /a/
then just fuck off
>>
>>334999868
not before you stop acting like a little baby. it's ok newfag, one day you'll fit in here: you're already getting a grasp of some of the fundamental 4chan memes and really getting into the mindset.
>>
>>334997985
>british accent

???
Since when did Seresu/Mamiko speak with a british accent?
>>
Rule 34 please
>>
Actually, I just started this myself too. Pretty great so far, I think I am at the sixth tower now? It was a little daunting at first since the game throws a lot of concepts at you pretty fast, but now that I've learned all the actions and how they work together I am really impressed at the options you have in combat.
Also, Elena is pretty cute and Aeron is a total beta. I like it.
>>
File: 1446874236214.png (703 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446874236214.png
703 KB, 900x1200
>>334999560
>your kind aren't wanted here
/a/ and /v/ used to share most of their userbase, you stupid shit.
>>
>>335001619
watch out for end game bug that can ruin your file save
>>
>>335001769
Shit I didn't even know that. Thanks for the heads up anon. You're one of the good ones.
>>
>>335001769
isn't the bug NA version only? What happened?
>>
>>335001740
yeah totally, but don't tell /a/ that
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.