[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know about you guys, but I enjoy this game very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Heavensward_1en-01[1].jpg (657 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Heavensward_1en-01[1].jpg
657 KB, 1920x1080
I don't know about you guys, but I enjoy this game very much. Feels like an adventure most of the time. Let's talk about it. FFXIV thread.
>>
Hate the invisible sylph beast tribe quest. Annoying as Fuck
>>
>>334995624
I hate sylphs. period.
>>
>>334995828

I'm one day from Friendly with the Sylphs and I've found them far leas annyoing them the Amal'jaa. Fucking hated running all over the goddamn map for those.
>>
>>334995828
Yea just got to the second tier for my tribe quests since never worked on them. I just want the mounts and minions
>>
>>334995624
The sylphs are by far the worst beast tribe. Just wait till the quest to reach max rep

You have to carry a pod all the way across the sylph stronghold to little solace
>>
I like that Moenbyrda chick. The skrillex hair is a killer but the other aspects are ok.
>>
>>334996468
Moogle quests will take that title soon
>>
>>334998159
Atleast at how SE has been going with beast tribes making each subsequent one easier and easier shouldn't take long to max it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (31 KB, 557x84) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
31 KB, 557x84
>>
>>334995521
Biggest buyers remorse ever. Painfully boring game, every quest is identical and there's billions of them, and progress is terribly slow. I guess it serves me right for giving money for a fucking MMO.
>>
File: Killthefuckingcat.jpg (614 KB, 1416x474) Image search: [Google]
Killthefuckingcat.jpg
614 KB, 1416x474
>>334995624
At least you don't have to deal with aggro at all in that shitfest at lvl60. Shit was the worse at 50-cap.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.