[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark souls III easy mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Only embers remain.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Only embers remain.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Why do so many people want an easy mode for DaS III? I mean all you really need to beat the damn game is patience and perseverance. Are games not allowed to demand some effort from you the people playing it?
>>
It does, though.

It's called the Broadsword.
>>
>>334995301
And summon signs
>>
>>334995191
This was nowhere near as bad during Demon Souls, but the series's rampant popularity has only attracted the worst normies that don't know they're normies.
>>
>>334995191
Have some sympathy for the casuals, op. This is literally the hardest souls yet and a lot of people are jumping onto the hype train with numero tres

I honestly expect a lot of suffering
>>
>>334995301
And the Longsword
>>
>>334995301
>not Danksword
>>
>>334995191
It does already and it's called the knight starting class.
>>
File: 1276808976423.jpg (35 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
1276808976423.jpg
35 KB, 525x481
But it already has one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbR7MYGPR6c
>>
>>334995460
>Tried the dry finger because I wanted to try having four phantoms with me
>Unable to summon phantom
>>
>>334995191
When something is popular, people want to jump in, no matter what thing is. People feel left out.
>>
>>334995414
The amount of articles crapping up complaining about the difficulty is insane. It's probably because it is the third game but still. I didn't see this much asspain from "reviewers" when the previous titles were released.
>>
>>334995565
>Invaded by dark spirit ***ger_slayer3000
>Invaded by dark spirit Hacking? What's that? ,':^y
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.