[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Sega Genesis emulator coming to Steam. https://you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sega-Genesis-Mod1-Bare.jpg (2 MB, 4020x2300) Image search: [Google]
Sega-Genesis-Mod1-Bare.jpg
2 MB, 4020x2300
Official Sega Genesis emulator coming to Steam.

https://youtu.be/nAzzoU0fIxU

Could there be more?
>>
>>334995167
Umm this is just a trailer for the Mega Drive Classics pack
>>
>>334995167
But there already was one, with lots of games.
>>
>>334995303
Which includes the emulator. Read the video description.
>>
>>334995468
>The SEGA Mega Drive Classics Hub will be launching on Steam April 28th as a free update & there's no need to purchase games you already own on Steam to use it!

>The new-look system is based on a bedroom of an early nineties SEGA fan with dynamic time-of-day conditions, retro SEGA paraphernalia, a shelf full of MEGA Drive games (including the ones you own) and of course a CRT TV! That’s not all, every single MEGA Drive game will now feature Steam Workshop support allowing you share modified versions of your favourite retro SEGA titles!

>In addition to these new features, the new SEGA Mega Drive >Hub also includes:
>- Spot-on emulation
>- Local co-op for games that support it
>- Optional graphic enhancement filters
>- The ability to save at any point in the gameplay
>- Full controller / keyboard support

nowhere does it say the emulator comes with it fampai
>>
File: file.png (913 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
913 KB, 1920x1080
>>334995649
>broken V-sync
>in emulated console games

Ooh boy.
>>
>>334995649
But this thing is the emulator. Doesn't mean it's gonna play free roms. I mean you can download and play them for free anyway but this thing is kinda neat.
>>
>>334995468
who fuckin' cares, you can get that shit for free right now.
>>
>>334995837
It's just a cool feature.
>>
>>334995903
fair enough
>>
>>334995167
I already have gens on my pc? Why waste time getting a version that will probably have a shit ton of issues, and may end up with an incomplete collections.
I bet they dont even have golden axe III
>>
THERES BEEN AN OFFICIAL EMULATOR ON STEAM FOR 6 YEARS NOW IDIOTS
THIS IS JUST SOME VR GIMMICK
>>
>>334995768
Where'd you get that YouTube skin?
>>
>>334996101
It's a Stylish theme. I use it so that websites are darker.

Who's fucking bright idea was it to make white the primary background color for all webpages? Even NES games had mostly black title screens because white is uncomfortable.
>>
>>334996253
I hate that shit too, I remember old webpages using black or grey and it made browsing the internet easier on my eyes.
>>
>>334996253

Mobile shitters, like always.

When you've got excessive whitespace, huge arthritis phone sized images, and start removing text in favor of PUSH BACON BUTTON YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW touch design, find the nearest person with an iphone and slap his shit with it.

Also remember that every time you browse a site from mobile, you're telling the web designers that's one more vote for a mobile design. So stop.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.