[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2deep4u plots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (233 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
233 KB, 1200x675
>Black Ops 3
>You are a dying soldier in a simulation reliving the slightly altered memories of the "bad guy" while fighting your own inner demon
>>
>>334993459
that's actually the plot? that's fucking awsome
>>
>>334993459
The only Cod game where the campaign was the only GOOD part
>>
>>334993459

Fucking shit game
>>
>>334993459
picture yourself in a frozen forest
>>
>Simulation

If only it made that much sense, it's a gestalt conciseness made by the freshly made cyber-squad while they are recovering from surgery and the other gestalt conscious: Corvus which assimilated the cyber squads one.
Everything past the first level takes place in this consciousness as thanks to the DNI despite being physically dead your being is technically still alive in the consciousness, except the only thing with the capacity to interact with the real world is corvus.
>>
>>334993815
The fast scrolling text in the opening of each mission basically spoiled the whole game.
>>
>>334993459
i unironically liked black ops 3 in almost every way, the campaign was very good, the multiplayer was fun, the movement system was awesome, and zombies was a good time with friends, too bad it was DOA on PC
>>
>>334993874
Nah. Every cod game has a pretty decent campaign. But everyone who plays cod is a dudebro mp whore so nobody would know
>>
>>334994045
It's a shame because it seems the devs actually tried this time around
>>
>>334994045
The blacks ops series has some surprisingly good singleplayer and the fact that 2 had multiple endings and player choice and 3 was dangerously close to being a sandbox shooter like crysis 2/3 is noice.
It's a shame that they have to be a CoD game though, the gameplay which 'works' for MP is really holding the singleplayer back now
>>
BO1 and 2 had GOAT single player

3 was pretty good, but the story kinda sucked
>>
File: 1461066753525.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1461066753525.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>334993459

the last good cod game was modern warfare 1-2, it's been going downhill ever since.

Do away with this futuristic bullshit fantasy lore that most fps shooters are going for these days.

And go back to the gripping plots they once had, not this fucking stupid pseudo intellectual fucking crap that's been plaguing modern shooters for years.
>>
>>334993874

nigga please, COD 1 and 2 have godtier campaigns
>>
>>334994738

BO1 and 2 were GOAT faggot
>>
black ops 3 was legit one of the worst games ive ever played
>>
If I started a zombies general, would people join?

Or is it just not a game /v/ or /vg/ would even like because triple A and Jewtivision's hands are too tight around it?
>>
>>334995254
You haven't too many games then
>>
>>334993815
I know, I was not at all interested in Blops 3 until this thread
>>
>>334994738

>MW2
>Good

Fukken nek urself my mann
>>
>>334993459
black ops 1
>>
None of the CODs have been legitimately great since WaW (I gave up on the series at Blops 1), and when I gave 3 a go I had to force myself to complete the campaign...

...but I did enjoy the actual final level quite a bit.
>>
black ops 3 has the best story and gameplay but black ops 1 is still my favorite
>>
>>334993459
>2deep4u plots

It happened. But it didn't really happen. But some parts of it happened. But none of it happened. All of it did, though. Only some parts, actually. But most of it. Mostly none. Somewhere between ten and ninety percent of the plot actually happened.

I still can't get a definitive answer for how much of the plot in MGS2 actually happened and even the autistic wikia entries for the game hold no wisdom
>>
>>334995352
Not enough content to discuss and would devolve into a round record dick waving contest
>>
>ww2 level
>can't use the weapons in mp
>>
The last shooter with a decent plot that actually made you think was Spec Ops The Line.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.