[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the JUST has settled, what went wrong with mgsv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1jNpjcx[1].jpg (519 KB, 810x874) Image search: [Google]
1jNpjcx[1].jpg
519 KB, 810x874
Now that the JUST has settled, what went wrong with mgsv?
>>
>>334992942
Everything
>>
The game was effectively canceled mid-development but they'd already blown waaaay too much money on it to not ship it.

Also open world "spend first five minutes of mission running to objective area" bullshit.
>>
not letting us play the mission where venom gets killed by solid
>>
Japs for a long period of time focused on Handhelds so they forgot how to make an actual good game. Hence why this game is shit and developed liked the last handheld metal gear game instead of like 1,2,3, and 4
>>
no real ending

game was arguably doomed from the start since the words "what about him?"
>>
>>334993363
I was so hoping the secret call at this end of V was going to be "This is Big Boss. Begin Operation N313."
>>
>>334992942
Eliminate the tank #99. While avoiding the seven teams of snipers, fifteen choppers, twenty tanks, and trigger happy bazooka teams.
>>
Why can't I take the quiz at the end of Ground Zero's Deja Vu mission? On steam.
>>
>>334992942
I really liked the game.
The only things I would change is that
1. I never cared about the african kids, It had nothing to do with the game, I don't know why we took them in, raised them by mercenaries, and expected them to not be mercenaries. It had nothing to do with the plot at all. It was just kind of a weird side-plot put there for no reason

2. I don't like how the fucking helicopter made everything take forever to happen.

3. I never could unlock shit because I couldn't find/kidnap the people to raise my levels. So they made all that content for nothing.
>>
>>334993519
It was pretty much there with the tape, but you're right. That would have been the coolest shit.
>>
>>334992942
Unfinished.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.