[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally Orc Hitler >Massacred Draenei left and right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Grommashhellscream.png (261 KB, 597x314) Image search: [Google]
Grommashhellscream.png
261 KB, 597x314
>Literally Orc Hitler
>Massacred Draenei left and right
>Even though not under control of the legion, for some stupid reason he still wants to conquer Azeroth despite no motivation
>At least partly responsible for killing Yrel's sister, and mentors
>When Garrosh died you are somehow supposed to feel bad for him
>When Archimonde is killed and he cheer's for the freedom of Draenor you are supposed to cheer along side him for some reason

Who writes this shit?
>>
>>334990523
Someone who didn't write the original 3 RTS games and never played them.
Mostly the reason why I don't play WoW.
>>
Who gives a fuck. Modern Blizzard sucks dick.
>>
>>334990523
well at least he isn't garrosh
>>
>>334990890
He's the very reason that Garrosh turned out like that
>>
>>334990523
Half the story in WoD got cut for some sideways reason. Orgrim flat out dies in two quests, Ner'zhul dies in a 5-man, Kargath is literally raid boss 1, Kilrogg is a mob-fest, Blackhand was a pretty cool dude, and this fucker does a complete 180. Half the stories in WoD were just bad.

The Terokk line was pretty decent though, Kargath stupidity aside
>>
File: 1461121974536.jpg (9 KB, 260x201) Image search: [Google]
1461121974536.jpg
9 KB, 260x201
>>334990523
>>
>>334990890
>Up until Theramore, Garrosh was an OK character
>Hot-headed, yet still honorable while obviously a future villain
>Turns bad guy a bit fast, but has a decent ending lined up
>"Lol let's send him back in time"

God I loved War Crimes up until that point.
>>
>>334991187
>Ner'zhul dies in a 5-man

This is what bothers me the most. Ner'zhul is supposed to be a more important character and it feels like they just forgot all about him and his lore.

Ner'zhul is the fucking Lich King. Guldan was his apprentice. Kil'jaedan thought he was too dangerous to be given such power and he needed to be chained to be controlled. While at the same time he was the One Sane Orc who didn't want to invade.
>>
>>334991734
It even goes back to WotLK. They focused entirely on Arthas and forgot that Ner'zhul was just as important.
>>
>>334991187

Wait, i didnt play WoD. You actually kill Ner'zhul in a 5 man dungeon?

NER FUCKING ZHUL? The warlock that makes guldan look like a little bitch? The one that single handed torn draenor, A WHOLE PLANET into pieces that are the Outlands now? The fucking future lich king? A character that is more important for the lore than everyone else in WoD?

In a 5 man?
>>
>>334992837

You are now aware that for older fans of the series this has always been the issue with WoW and even Warcraft 3 to an extent.
>>
>>334990523

Eh, gromash is supposed to be pretty fucking dumb, since the start of the series.
>>
>>334992973

I actually stoped playing in TBC. Is it true that in wrath they pretty much scrapped nerzhul and made arthas alone be the lich king?

I mean, in W3 it ends with him claiming "we" are the lich king. NZ wasnt a huge character in 3, but was not forgotten
>>
>>334992837
>>334991841

>Anub'arak also dies in a 5 man
>>
File: 1446639350036.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1446639350036.png
92 KB, 295x229
>>334990523
>tfw Illidan will get Kerrigan'd
>>
>>334990523

At least one thing didn't change from warcraft 3, grom was and always will be a dumbass.
>>
>>334991734

I have a question:

Does any quest explain or even make a reference to how important Nerzul is supposed to be, or he is there just as fanservice for older players say "Hey, i know this character XD", while he is a nobody for your average garrisoncuck?
>>
>>334993228
Except they completely fucking forgot the entire franchise lore until WotLK, at which point they jammed that shit in hard.
>>
File: 25caba858ff7fcbfc5b5c19c94b5974d.jpg (460 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
25caba858ff7fcbfc5b5c19c94b5974d.jpg
460 KB, 1918x1080
xD
>>
>>334993241
at least they brought him back as a final boss in TOC
>>
> jump through nonsensical hoops to resurrect Warcraft 1 and 2 characters
> kill nearly all of them in the same expansion
> only one who lives and has any importance is probably going to die in Legion

The hell were they thinking?
>>
>>334993614
Nope nothing.
>>
>>334995078
>Blizzard
>Thinking
Pick one.
>>
i thought that we as a website established that hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>334990523

Yeah that really threw me off as well but I can't say I was surprised. Modern Blizzard writing is such a fucking joke I don't know how the people responsible for this shit can talk about it with a straight face.
>>
>>334995078
>The hell were they thinking?

Cashing in on burning crusade nostalgia, it worked, and now they're doing the exact same thing with Legion. Blizzard couldn't care less about the lore. They're gonna do whatever it takes to bait more people into buying their overpriced expansions, even if it's fucking stupid and makes little to no sense.
>>
Honestly, the raids themselves and the encounters were decent in wod

But otherwise it was a total fucking shitshow.
>>
>>334995336
/pol/ did, yes, but OP is a cock gobbling newfag so what did you expect?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.