[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, yes, I think we can all safely agree this is the best game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
So, yes, I think we can all safely agree this is the best game of the console and one of the best games of the generation.
>>
File: 083-AKDP.jpg (250 KB, 717x993) Image search: [Google]
083-AKDP.jpg
250 KB, 717x993
Don't mind me, just posting the objectively best weapon
>>
>>334988215
Fucking god, no. That game had annoying ass dialogue, characters, controls and a shitty story.

I literally had more fun with Johnny Test on DS and I'm not even kidding. At least that game didn't cramp my god damned hands.
>>
>>334988394
>Those fucking cards

What was the god damn point??
There was no game for it, there was no ruleset, there was no reason to buy them or trade with that one other guy you know who probably has a 3DS\
>>
>>334988818
Exclusive trophies?
>>
I loved it. One of the best on the system.
Shame the online didn't have more substance though. The control scheme was really awkward i hindsight but you got used to it quick and the game was charming and fun.

Whats really sold me was the ability to set the difficulty for each individual level. The hoghest seting got pretty brutal at times.
>>
>>334988215
I quit after the fake credits because I wasn't enjoying it.
Also killed my wrist.
>>
>>334989231
Casual.
>>
Wish I didn't lose this game, I have no idea where the fuck I put it, I probably lost it during the time I was moving, but yeah, this was one of the games where I actually have fun because they put charm and soul into this game.
>>
I think it'll be the 3DS' s defining game when it's all said and done, though I did like REvelaitons more.
>>
File: Art claws.png (87 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Art claws.png
87 KB, 400x240
Is there a non-third party way to manipulate the weapon mods you find at higher difficulties?
My heart-farming weapons are dated and do no fucking damage

I even died on chapter 3 trying to 9.0 it and chapter 3 is a joke when the flight battle is over
>>
>>334988818
There actually was a ruleset for the cards, but it was only explained in a JP guide for the game.
I'm still pissed that they were never sold in stores in NA though.
>>
>>334991675
Yeah okay thats bullshit

An AR Card Game would be the sickest shit in the fucking world, but not even nintendos willing to go half way with the idea.
>>
File: 134844957281.jpg (134 KB, 768x862) Image search: [Google]
134844957281.jpg
134 KB, 768x862
>>334989513
>claims KIU is a great game
>calls someone else a casual
The ironing is like pottery.
>>
>>334988215
What was the budget for KIU? It seems like Nintendo made a lot more assets for it than most other games they've made since then, and they even had all those cards made.
>>
>>334988215
>I think we can all safely agree
/v/ does not unanimously agree on shit.

>best game of the console
Nah. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's bad.
>>
>>334992392
that was just Sakurai putting everything and a kitchensink into his game and Iwata indulging him
>>
>>334988215

Yes.

In fact, it's THE best game of the generation.
>>
>>334992025
more of her?
>>
>>334991019
Fuck hearts. Look for something with a great defense and maybe homing shot and start clearing 9.0 levels. Hearts will begin to flow.
>>
>>334992025
>I haven't played the game
>>
>tfw no kid icarus uprising U
>tfw there probably won't be one on the nx
>>
>>334993383
You should It's a good game. But it's not hard. And it's not the best game on the system, and it wasn't goty.
>>
>destroy two hewdraw heads at the same time
I've played through this game twice an I've never been able to do this shit, seriously, how?
>>
>>334992392
Probably big enough to warrant recycling a great deal of those assets in Smash 4, especially the 3DS version.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.