[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they call it the Xbox 360? Because when you see it, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: x360.jpg (13 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
x360.jpg
13 KB, 480x304
Why do they call it the Xbox 360? Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>334983160
fukken saved
>>
360 degrees is a full circle dipshit. You would be facing it again
>>
*facepalm*
>>
>>334985019
>doesn't know about moonwalking
>>
>>334985019
>>334985083
>>334984108
Newfags.
>>
Why do they call it the Wii U?
Because it's the sound the ambulance makes when it's rushing Iwata to the hospital
>>
>>334985019
He turned 360 degrees hoping a PS3 would have taken the place of the 360. When it was still the 360 in there, he decided to walk away because it's such a shitty 33%RROD console.
>>
>>334985178
I like my girls like I like my Wii U

3 years old and dead.
>>
It's called the 360 because the cycle of consoles coming and dying out has come full circle for it.
>>
LEL BUT IF U DO THAT U WALK IN TO IT!! LOLOLOL XDDD. PLS LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND FAV, thx ;)
>>
Why do they call it the Nintendo NX?

Because Nintendo are about to be annexed by Sony. :^)
>>
Why do they call it the Xbox One?
Because you see it once in the store before buying your PS4
>>
Why do they call it a PS4? Because when you see it, you turn 4 Pi and walk away.
>>
>>334985708
You're gay
>>
>>334985123
>>334985171
You know he was joking to bait you idiots out right?
>>
>>334985297
BETTER THAN A KID WITH NO GAEMS.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.