[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /moundmakermakingmischief/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1430380068808.png (93 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1430380068808.png
93 KB, 240x240
who /moundmakermakingmischief/ here
>>
>>334980682
>Cross bow in my right hand
>Flame in my left hand
>Provide ranged support
>Hosts eventually just die to the enviroment on their own.
>I still get a mound maker cookie for it
>>
Only covenant I use because none of the other PVP ones even fucking work. Thanks From. I just want to help my yiff god and give him grass.
>>
Why not just invade with the red eye orb with literally any other covenant so you don't get attacked by the mooks
>>
Mememakers.

>>334981184
Sometimes I like to help clear out enemies, wild card!
>>
For some reason invading as a purple seems to get me into WAY less gank squads then other invasion types.
>>
>>334981184
As a mound maker I win no mattter what. If Im in a gang, I just have to kill a phantom. If im helping out, the host dying is good for me but so is killing invaders.
>>
>>334981184
And not experience the joy of helping some host to the boss while keeping him constantly on edge wondering if you'll betray him and knowing his mind fills with doubt and fear every time you lag slightly behind and approach his back
>>
File: housemd.png (106 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
housemd.png
106 KB, 399x382
>>334980682

this is basically just an invasion covenant where you can kill a phantom instead of killing a host for success, right? i don't know why people make it out to be some super fun/cool thing, what host in their right fucking mind would summon one of these guys and then run around killing mobs with them, especially when there are 100 white signs on the ground at any given time.

could be interesting once the first surge goes down where someone having trouble with an area might have no option for help with an area except for summoning a grape, and then they'll have to look over their shoulder the entire time

dogshit name tho, no one can defend how dumb "mound maker" sounds
>>
>>334981184
That usually ends in a 4v1 or a 5v1
>>
File: 1459043598517.jpg (22 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
1459043598517.jpg
22 KB, 480x624
>>334981662
Retards dont know what purple does, just that it looks dope.

Also just equip the white phantom ring when summoned as a grapist.
>>
>>334981184
Invading as moundmakers prioritizes worlds with more parties like invaders and covenant defenders so it's more fun instead of just getting ganked
>>
File: 1445339111458.gif (2 MB, 349x248) Image search: [Google]
1445339111458.gif
2 MB, 349x248
>>334981184
I do invade, but I just fuck with them and not attack. Free meme bones without actually doing anything, because most of the time they'll just chase me until mobs gangbang them or they fly off a cliff
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.