[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these games make the NPC questlines so hilariously cryptic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: dark-souls-3-anri-of-astora.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1090) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-3-anri-of-astora.jpg
468 KB, 1920x1090
Why do these games make the NPC questlines so hilariously cryptic and obtuse? I would never in a million years have figured out how to do pic related's quest line without a guide, same with Sirris of the Sunless Realms. I still have no fucking idea how to trigger Patches in the cathedral.
>>
I'm guessing a sense of randomness and surprise.
>>
Me neither anon ; _ ;
>>
Just a quick question, can I safely murder Sirris for her armor set? Or is there any downside other than missing out on her quest and its rewards?
>>
>>334976437
Yes, she drops the armor and talisman. You only miss out on the Hodrick set and some other set from her questline.
>>
>>334976247
Retarded how easy it is to screw them up too. Explore too much or not enough and you're fucked. Doing my first playthrough blind and I basically missed every single one. Hell I didn't even see Patches until I got to the Grand Archives and despite that he still reacted like if I had previous interactions with him. Shits dumb.
>>
>>334977170
>Patches suddenly shows up in Firelink Shrine
>"Now I know I did you rotten, but let's put it behind us and let bygones be bygones, eh?"
>I've never even met this asshole

It's like he knows that he has to apologize to everyone he meets because there's about a 95% chance he kicked them down a pit at some point.
>>
>>334976247
I triggered patches randomly, you have to find the shortcut to the bonfire nearest where he spawns in Siegfried's armor, rest at it, and possibly quit the game/travel somewhere else then come back. If you visit the roof first you're fucked. I also didn't find siegfried the first time until after I met patches so don't visit the well either. I also never opened the tower before this so it was the first time meeting him (it was a big shock for me and one of my favorite moments in the game). Of course it goes without saying you had to have helped Siegfried earlier with the fire demon.
>>
>Anri of Astora's questline is ridiculously complicated and incredibly easy to fuck up
>Have to find a tiny hidden area in a hard-to-find optional location, then pretend you didn't see nothing to avoid fucking the quest up
>Have to kill some invisible asshole in some corner without any indication that he's a problem
>Have to help her defeat one of the most luck-based bosses in the franchise to get the good ending to her quest
>Have to do it all over again with even more strict guidelines to get an alternate ending

I mean, holy shit.
>>
It's to encourage NG+ :^)
>>
>>334978398
What's the deal with that retard at the lake anyway
>>
>>334979097
He was already mentally unstable, since he was unable to talk. Stick him in an area with that gigantic arbalest shooting down on you, a bunch of fucking huge crabs everywhere, demon pyromancers that spam fireballs, rooms with fifty basilisks, and that Knightfucker Cockram guy for a couple of hours and it's no surprise he went hollow.
>>
>>334976247
Yeah its fucked. What makes it worse is that the missable npc's are also merchants so its even more annoying when you found out you fucked up a questline
>buy one curse from the nun
>FUCKED
>heal your hollow
>FUCKED
>don't find a generic looking well and unlock door the right way
>FUCKED
>>
>>334977762
Honestly it takes a lot of balls to act the way he does when you know that the person you screwed over is just going to come back to life pissed.
>>
>>334976247

Because that's how you write lore these days. You don't write a good story; you try to obfuscate a mediocre one as best you can.

See: FNAF/Fez/Everything released these days
>>
>>334976247
mfw i did it without realizing
>>
File: DqAs3c5Fn.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
DqAs3c5Fn.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
I FUCKING FIGURED IT OUT.
>The old King of Dorchester,
>He had a little orchestra,
>And never did you hear such a ceremonial band.
>‘Pickle-pee,’ said the fife,
>‘Pump-a-rum.’ said the drum,
>‘Tootle-too,’ said the flute,
>‘Deed-a-reedle,’ said the fiddle,
>For the fiddles and the flutes were the finest in the land.
>>
>>334976247
Because it's a series staple at this point, if they were too easy to complete it just wouldn't be same.

>>334980194
>NPC questlines
>lore
And the prize for most retarded post ITT goes to you.
>>
>>334977762
He said that because he locked you in the tower, you git.
>>
File: 200303003.png (18 KB, 373x328) Image search: [Google]
200303003.png
18 KB, 373x328
>>334976247

>Anri's gender is based on yours, despite the fact that the "marriage" ceremony is a weird sacrifice with minimal connection to an actual wedding
>Still has a sword in their head even if you don't do the ritual
>>
File: 1446095770746.jpg (65 KB, 542x271) Image search: [Google]
1446095770746.jpg
65 KB, 542x271
>>334980517
what are you trying to say here? Is that a song?
>>
>>334980780
When the hell did this happen?
>>
>>334981048
if you go into the tower over firelink after you kill the deacons (i think) then he locks the door behind you and taunts you when you come back. If you just didnt see him, i guess he just goes on to the next stage.
>>
>>334980564

People lap it up and call it lore, dude. They think this is a deep gaming experience. That's why these games are filled with retardedly dumb shit like this. Hell, your own post proves it.

>If they were too easy to complete, it just wouldn't be the same.

AKA: if these quests were just straightforward, I wouldn't care because the content isn't interesting enough to stand on its own two feet. It needs to have this bullshit (which adds nothing) to make me care. It's pretty sad tbqh familia.
>>
>>334980873
It's a nursery rhyme, The Old King of Dorchester,
The crow pulls her confusing ass lines from it.
I have no idea what it would mean, but it probably involves autism.
>>
>>334981263
git gud
>>
>>334981287
I thought it was 2 crows. Also I'm american so i've never heard of that.
>>
>>334981142
Yeah, I guess I just never saw him. I looked it up and apparently he locks the door on you when you ride the elevator back down. I guess I must have sent the lift back in case I ended up dying up there and he locked the gate on absolutely no one while I Homeward Boned back to the start after picking up the Fire Keeper Soul.
>>
Simply put, the devs make the lore and questlines hard to understand, so that it matches the gameplay which is also supposed to be hard.

Dark Souls is supposed to be a "hard" game so it stands to reason that every aspect of it is hard.
>>
>>334981263
Hrrrr if you remove all the puzzles and enemies from a room, its empty!

This shit is designed like it is and is whole as such, you can't just ignore elements and judge it without them.
>>
>>334981142
What was even his plan? To lock you into a dilapidated tower with about a dozen possible exits, which is about ten feet from your home bonfire? Does he think you'll die of boredom? Between that and trying to trap you in the same area that you had to walk across already (and probably killed the giants in), the dude's just getting lazy.
>>
>>334981263
>People lap it up and call it lore, dude. They think this is a deep gaming experience. That's why these games are filled with retardedly dumb shit like this. Hell, your own post proves it.
Lore is backstory, this isn't lore but you are a retard.
>AKA: if these quests were just straightforward, I wouldn't care because the content isn't interesting enough to stand on its own two feet. It needs to have this bullshit (which adds nothing) to make me care. It's pretty sad tbqh familia.
They reward exploration and figuring things out on your own. They are interactive in a medium whose primary aspiration should be interactivity. Not everyone likes being guided through cinematic movie games with plot dumps like you.
>>
>>334981368
I am American too, I just finally decided to google it, and it is certainly one crow. Every Souls game has an invisible trading crow.

as for the rhyme, the last two lines are:
>For the fiddles and the flutes were the finest in the land,
>Oh! the fiddles and the flutes were the finest in the land!
Either the crow is referring to something in the past, or Miyuzaki is off his fucking rocker.
>>
>>334980803
>>Still has a sword in their head even if you don't do the ritual
Sounds like someone didn't save the JAV star. Only failures let him be married
>>
>>334981747

>and it is certainly one crow. Every Souls game has an invisible trading crow.

DaS2 had a pair of crows.
>>
>Actually being mad that a developer still has the balls to make things that most people won't find.

This is the kind of shit that makes me love From. They're the only developer that makes you still feel like you've missed something. They're the only ones who make you feel like there's still things to find in the world.
>>
>>334982123
Yah yah.
>>
If you opened the shortcut to Deacons before actually crossing the Patches bridge, he'll be in the Tower at Firelink. Need 20k souls though.
>>
>>334982291
and what if you already opened the tower and patches is still no where to be found?
>>
>>334982591
Just ride the elevator in the tower and he'll be there cakeboi.
>>
>>334982241
so nice
>>
>>334976247
I haven't completed a single questline, I think. Unless you count Greirat, but I'm not proud about that
>>
>>334983315
>Letting the one of the best bros in the game die
You bastard
>>
>>334982236

Hard to find because it's cleverly hidden is great.
Hard to find because it has all kinds of arbitrary restrictions is not.

It's annoying to completely miss Patches because I went to the tower "too early." He only locks you in there if you go up there, very conveniently, around the same time he becomes needed for the Siegward sidequest. Some sidequests have points where you need to backtrack slightly to areas you would never need to revisit. It can be pure guesswork at times, which doesn't make for a satisfying secret.

Many of them are just have blatant mistakes, like Patches apologizing despite having never met you, or Anri making a grave for Horace then saying she never found him.
>>
>>334983315
>Greirat is somewhere in Irithyll right now

I hope he ends up being a bigger badass than I was, because that place kicked my ass. I got killed by that one street with the two witches, two Pontiff Knights, and eight mad ones more times than by Pontiff Sulyvan.
>>
>>334979975
Maybe he's an idiot as well as a git
>>
>>334983469
I did like how Patches has a different comment if you already killed the two giants when he lowers the bridge
>>
>>334981714
He's been alive for thousands of years and has been in at least 3 separate universes, he might just be getting senile.
>>
>>334976247
did this blind on accident, missed the ending because firekeeper eyes.
Never found the fucking pyro though, had to look that up. FIRST AREA.
>>
>>334983579
What's he say?
>>
>>334976247
That particular quest line is tantamount to an easter egg, its considered a "secret" ending.
>>
>>334983719
I forget his exact lines, but he gets butthurt and calls you horrible for murdering those poor giants or something along those lines.
>>
File: 1455518475276.png (791 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1455518475276.png
791 KB, 1280x960
I'll just presume this is the new DaS3 thread. Is there any reason that I randomly get my Estus refilled? It usually happens after I kill an enemy, it even happens with no invaders or phantoms in my world. Not like I don't welcome the free refill though
>>
>>334981725

People like you are why gaming fucking sucks these days. Also, rofl at your explanation of lore. Characters words/quests/dialogue have been referenced multiple times in the previous games to 'uncover lore' in this game. To say they aren't lore or at least contribute to it is retarded. But I kind of expect that from modern gamers like you.

Seriously, read your post. It reads like a fucking back of the box marketing slogan.

>The reward is exploration! It's an interactive medium! Aspirations! Heh...you just like to have things handed to you!

No. I don't like running around in circles to find the one solution the developer deemed acceptable to pass a hidden trigger. That and I don't treat it like the second coming of Jesus Christ like you do.

Anyone who actually grew up with gaming can see through the facade. We usually just go, "Oh, neat. I guess that's cool." But people like you fucking stand up and jerk off right there and then because...

HOLY SHIT THE INTERACTIVE MEDIUM! FUCKING ASPIRATIONS OMG THIS IS SO DEEP HOLY FUCK!!!!

I'm glad you discovered gaming. Really, I am. But this is far from really uncovering a game's hidden secrets. This game is more akin to wandering around a room in the dark trying to find the light switch and then thinking you cured cancer when you actually found it.

Go back and play actual sprawling epics that let you loose onto a world. Go play a game that actually rewards you for your efforts of exploration -- even letting you go so far as breaking the game if you are good enough/dedicated enough. Dark Souls is a step in the right direction from typical 'look behind the stairs you just walked down for a piece of candy' design of modern games, but it's far from the classics.

Now fuck off, kid.
>>
>>334983561
Anon...
>>
>>334982236
Yeah, it's nice to know that a secret I found in this game may actually be poorly known by other players. Other games just don't do that
>>
File: 1456293425324.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456293425324.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
>>334976247
I still have no idea whats the deal with these two

>in catacombs fat fuck got lost, his but buddy said something about prism stones
>found the fat fuck later, he went hollow or some shit and attacked me, killed him
>butt buddy nowhere to be found, went through entire catacombs all over again looking for him

And fuck I'm not reading wiki to learn every single possible spoiler and outcome, I just wished it would be a little less obscure.
>>
>>334979664
Wait, what well? I remember seeing a well with a message saying "Friend Ahead" but couldn't figure out to do with it.

Honestly, I enjoyed DaS 2 so much more once I just put my pride aside and used a walkthrough here and there. So many times I was like "how the fuck was I supposed to know/figure that out?" Especially with NPCs.
>>
>>334983924
>Get to Dancer
>Not only has ass but very visible pussy-shaped bulge
>>
How many Sunlight Medals do I need to reach max rank? A friend of mine said 30 total, but I'm thinking it's 50?
>>
>>334983924
I keep on thinking I'm losing my mind, like didn't I run out of estrus? In starting to think tough enemies drop it
>>
>>334983924
Killing hollows refills it occasionally
>>
>>334984528
Mmm.. I regret killing her so quickly now
>>
>>334984402

It's a well outside of the Cathedral of the Deep Cleansing Chapel bonfire (the one that all the doors connect back to.) Siegward will yell for help, but only if you go near the well AFTER making significant progress in the main Cathedral, aka after you would ever need to walk past that well.
>>
>>334984528
>get to ocierus
>dragon balls in my face the entire fight
>>
>>334984359
Did you talk to butt buddy twice? If you did you'll encounter him again later. If you didn't you're fucked. But really you're fucked either way
>>
>>334984704
I missed him. Can you miss your chance, or is he still in that well? I'm starting to think my play through is beyond saving at this point, I've screwed up every character I've met
>>
>>334984853
>Him
>Playing as a girl
>>
>>334984704
Thank you for the information and simultaneously proving my point. I remember the area now, and it doesn't seem like somewhere you really need to backtrack.

My point being you're unlikely to find it if you don't already know.

On one hand I do get the appeal, but on the other I don't have a lot of time to play, so it's also a bit irritating. Especially how so many obscure "duhhh what do I do" things have permanent ramifications.

Too much like real life for me.
>>
>>334984871
Only if you killed Yhorm does he disappear, I think
>>
>>334976247

Hers is the most obvious. Sirris's ones are the worst.

Why would they expect you to go back to random areas you've cleared with nothing even vagualy indicating that you should go to these areas? I like the obtuse quests but It's too fucking far with Sirris's.
>>
>>334983924
It's kinda like how you got soft humanity occasionally in areas you hadn't cleared yet in DaS1
>>
File: 20160417123651_1.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160417123651_1.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
>Hmm, this "draw out true strength" thing sounds suspicious, I think I'll avoid it for now
>beat Abyss Watchers
>Maybe I'll go look into this guy and see what's what
>HE'S FUCKING DEAD
>read wiki
>LOCKED OUT OF THE UNTRUE WHITE AND DARK RINGS
>Also spells, armor sets, weapons, and an entire ending
>Absolutely no indication he was gonna die beforehand, unlike the other sorcery guy emphasizing your promise to bring him spells

Thanks, From.
>>
worst one is the catarina one

the whole quest is

1.meet him in that tower and kill the fire dragon
2.toss his armor you get from patches into the well after you open the double doors near the boss which you might miss if you killed the boss before
3. meet him at the kitchen at boreal valley, if you went to the dungeon bonfire before this you miss him here, and he'll go to the cell in profaned capital
4. get him out of cell, and he will fight yhorm for you

if you miss no.3 he doesn't even fight yhorm for you. it's fucking horseshit, you can still get him out of the cell and get a slab but not meeting him in a kitchen fucks the questline up
>>
>>334985343
I didn't trust him either
>>
>>334985343
yep my exact feelings, that was the moment I stopped playing for a day and then started a new character after that, fucking 22hours "wasted"
>>
>trying to do siegward, sirris, yuria, and anri questlines all at the same time.
jesus fuck 1 mistake and EVERYTHING goes to shit.
>>
File: 1375816931930.jpg (134 KB, 400x417) Image search: [Google]
1375816931930.jpg
134 KB, 400x417
>>334985343

>He suddenly dies
>"Looks like we've got a killer on the loose..."
>Spend entire game wondering who the murderer could have possibly been
>Make a little list of potential suspects, never really sure who it was
>Later find out he just dies
>>
>Cornyx has no quests, simply wants some books and wants to teach you knowledge

I like him.
>>
>>334976247
>cathedral part
>patches waiting right beside bridge in cat. armor
>"This mother fucker is just going to fuck me isn't he?"

Sure enough.
>>
>>334985809
There's actually something related to him, tangentially. If you fight the old demon king with the pyromancer npc summoner and win while it's alive you can go back to where you found him and get a whip and an outfit.
>>
>>334985781
Damn, I didn't suspect a killer, but I can imagine the disappointment. In hindsight it was pretty similar to Bloodborne with the npc's dying one by one because of the beggar
>>
File: 1364973845328.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1364973845328.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
People are saying they found Patches in Siegfried's armor in CotD where those bridges can be raised but I didn't see him. Come to think of it, I saw Patches on my first playthrough of DaS, but didn't see him in my other playthroughs.
I just wanna see Patches dammit.
>>
>>334985809
hes involved with another quest though despite having no quests to give you

also gives you slumbering dragon ring when you buy his shit
which is fairly useful on certain situations
>>
>>334985781
the bitch who replaces him is an agent of Kaathe, no way she didn't kill him
>>
>>334986120
He has really weird triggers. Most people have to quit and reload while standing near the bridge to trigger him.
>>
File: 20160420190702_1.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160420190702_1.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1080
>>334985665
I was gonna, but I have highly rated messages giving me free heals and tons of covenant items on that character cause I played a shit ton right at release.

I'm going too slowly now to consider waiting till NG+, so I'm planning on making another character, getting the requisite items, and getting a friend to help transfer them to the main save.

>tfw couldn't be a part of this today cause I don't have the ring
>>
>>334986120
I never saw him at all, he still ended up appearing in the shrine and apologizing for some shit that I didn't even know ever happened.
>>
>>334986271
She only shows up if you max out the Dark Sigil, and considering her questline, that's probably the only reason she'd want to be there in the first place, not to kill some scrub pilgrim. He said he was supposed to die in whatever ritual the rest of the pilgrims were performing, so I guess his time just ran out.
>>
:(
>>
>>334985781
haha
>>
Is there a good place for grinding? I'm only level 28, but I'm in the swamp right now and have been almost one shot by everything here.

I dumped all my point in STR and now I have no endurance or health so I just get shit on.

Please help
>>
>>334986145
That's Orbeck the sorcery teacher, he's talking about the pyromancy teacher. The guy is super chill. Also Orbeck gives you two rings.
>>
>>334986514
I like this questline cause one of the most memorable parts of DaS1 for me was finding friendly NPC's who had gone hollow in some deep treacherous dungeon, was always pretty chilling.
>>
File: 1458463120831.jpg (994 KB, 1141x1141) Image search: [Google]
1458463120831.jpg
994 KB, 1141x1141
>>334986664

>mfw I completely missed Orbeck
>>
>>334986604

Go be a white phantom, do some bosses.
Or if you're a mad phantom, you get souls for pretty much everything in the level (Dead enemies, dead phantoms, dead host).

Either way, you keep your souls when you die and lose nothing.
>>
>>334986604
You could probably farm the Crystal Cage or Deacons of the Deep bosses. It's in the swamp on the left side from the bonfire where you found Anri
>>
>>334986772
Orbeck was surprisingly interesting since he'll go from being reserved to viewing you as a strong friend when you start buying all the magic from him and keep giving him scrolls. You can even summon him for the twink twins.
>>
File: 1455765951178.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455765951178.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
who else COMPLETELY fucking missed the the mound makers even after once talking to that crazy fuck in the cage? he just said a bunch of nonsense to me and that's it. nothing happened after it so i walked away. it's too late for me to get it now too because i upset siris by wearing the rosaria's poopfinger covenant item
>>
Reading you anons' replies make me wonder how fucking frustrating it must be to go through Dark Souls 3 as a completionist in every new game section. You'll have a checklist of weird requirements to go through and you can even miss merchants.
>>
>>334976247
Really? Anri and Seigward have some of the clearest storylines in the series.
>>
>>334987053
You flustered Sirris' fanny by offering a pale tongue up for doing something not just joining.
>>
>>334986792
Which bosses would you recommend dropping my sign at?

>>334986818
Thank you friendo
>>
>>334986120
the very fist time i saw patches was when i bought the key to the tower in firelink a bit later in the game and then he locked me in that tower with the elevator. i was thinking that's the first time you ever encounter him and nearly spoiled his existence for my friend going in blind
>>
Nameless king is pretty fuckin hard, but it's a fun fight. I wish you didnt have to fight King of the Storm every time, it's not very hard and is more a fight with the camera.
>>
>>334987169
oh right now that you mention it i did give that lady and her wrinkly son the pale tongue. i almost forgot
>>
So I'm fucking stuck on Leonhard's questline. I got to Anor Lando and much further but Rosaria is still alive. I've been a apart of the covenant for a while and offered a handful of tongues.

What do?
>>
>>334986751
Yeah, RIP Solaire \[T]/
|
/ \
>>
>>334985781
Especially considering every previous Souls game has had an NPC you can get that'll start murdering people.
>>
>>334987608
Did you talk to ringfinger while he was in Rosaria's room?
>>
>>334987267
Usually one you did recently, because everyone else doing it will be at the same level
>>
>>334987608
I had the same issue. Assuming you talked to Leonhard in rosarias room, go find another bonfire, then go back to rosarias room.
>>
>>334987267
>drop sign at greatwood dickass
>kill it with someone
>2k souls

Okay time for Icedog
>>
>>334987780
Yeah, I exhausted all of his dialogue to where he only kept telling me that we are part of the same covie and not part of any romantic idea or whatever.
>>
>>334988000
That's odd, have you beaten best goo?
>>
>>334988050
Yeah, I beat Aldritch.

Going to try what >>334987904 recommended and see how that works.
>>
>>334977762
This happened to me also. I was like um, you didnt do shit to me.

Guess if you go back down the elevator right when you first here it, he'll be at the door?
>>
>>334980517
>>334981287
>pump-a-rum said the drum
>give bird a drum-shaped cask of siegbrau
Deepest lore?
>>
>>334983849
yeah, those poor things that try to kill you.

patches, into the trash he goes
>>
File: 1409706764592.gif (124 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1409706764592.gif
124 KB, 180x180
>Sirris is a Darkmoon Blade
>The god and founder of her covenant was fed to a cannibalistic pedophile, and there's and entire covenant of Aldritch Faithful who serve him and make a mockery of everything the Darkmoon Blades stand for
>Joining Rosaria's Fingers is what makes her dislike you
>>
File: 1382167699848.gif (2 MB, 250x142) Image search: [Google]
1382167699848.gif
2 MB, 250x142
>I missed the Xanthous Crown
>>
>>334988337
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>334985665
>>334985343
or you know, you can just reply the game, literally meant to new game+ it again and again
>>
>>334976247
It's a nice alternative to the hamfisted Fallout 4 type storylines.
>>
>>334987053
that npc has nothing to do with it, its the big guy walking around behind the building nearby, hes no hostile and you jump in his cage with a prompt
>>
>>334988584
WHERESMYSON.jpg
>>
>>334988780
oh, well fuck me right in the mouth
>>
Even though most of them are extremely ambiguous, 3 still has some of my favorite NPC quests

Leonhard, Siegward and Hawkeye were all great with top tier endings
>>
>>334987053
I missed it because I turned Sirrus hostile by turning in some pale tongues to Rosaria for the ring. Going to just get this run over and start a new character with a guide.
>>
>>334988975
>>334988780
youre only fucked completely is you also beat the cursed tree sinces theres two ways to find that covenant
>>
>>334988478
Dont feel too bad anon, I missed literally every NPC invasion cause I didnt know they'd disappear once I killed the boss.
>>
>>334978398
It's really not that complicated. The hardest part is just finding Smouldering Lake and you can see both the ledge that leads there and the area Horace is in from where Anri is. Horace tries to kill you on sight. It's obviously a bad idea to send her there, so you kill him or don't tell her because he kills her.

After Irithyll, Yuria pretty much guides the rest of the questline. Anri shows up at a very obvious spot that's hard to miss anyways. You're supposed to do this version of the quest first. You get the clue about the pilgrim after you find their dead body outside the darkmoon chamber with chameleon on the body.

It's not meant to be completely obvious and easy. And if it was, you faggots would bitch about how they "dumbed down" NPCs.

>DaS1 has fairly complex NPC storylines that you can fuck up by doing things in the wrong order
>DaS2 doesn't and people bitch
>BB sorta has them, but much less complex than DaS1 and fewer, people bitch
>DaS3 goes back to DaS1-tier NPCs and people bitch about them being too hard
>>
>>334985343
He was so nice to you. Why did you refuse?
>>
>>334989183
DaS1 wasn't this obtuse, and also it was much much less "oh you did seemingly innocent thing, the questline is OVER, tough shit."
>>
>>334988137
Yeah, still isn't working. I ran all the way back to first bonfire in the area, rested, then ran back and it's still not working. I'm probably fucked.
>>
>>334989183
if its not a remake of das1 people will bitch
>>
>>334989310
without a guide, literally what does it do, you can cure it? being hollowed? what?
i avoided that shit on my first playthrough
>>
>>334976247
To give multiple play through worth while. Also in attempt to make them seem like there actually doing their own thing and exist as people outside of you.
>>
File: 1387619418071.jpg (74 KB, 443x466) Image search: [Google]
1387619418071.jpg
74 KB, 443x466
What does Rosaria do all day?
>>
>>334989183
>>DaS3 goes back to DaS1-tier NPCs and people bitch about them being too hard
> DaS1-tier NPCs
Like fuck it did, most of the characters in DS3 literally don't say shit. And DS1's character arcs actually made sense most of the time and were MUCH more fleshed out.
>>
>>334989310
Because it's dark souls and it sounded sketchy as shit. You were literally encouraged to die to get it.

>>334989375
Nah anon you have to go find a new bonfire, not just go revisit one you already kindled.
>>
>>334976247
welcome to japanese gaming
>>
>>334989429
eh, not really. Most of the story lines where maybe more interesting, but I wouldn't call them more fleshed out. In both games the NPC's did their own thing and you kind of just met them on parts of their journey.
>>
I think I completely fucked up every quest in the game. Anri has completely disappeared, as well as Patches, Siegward, Greirat, and Sirris or whatever her name is. I also have no idea where the Pyromancy or Sorcery people are. I feel as though they made the quest lines a little too hard to figure out on your own this time around.
>>
>>334989427
she takes care of her wrinkly son she is a good mother
>>
>>334989567
Oh, and that masked dude with the tricorne is gone as well.
>>
>>334989560
there was more dialogue with more to their quests. nearly(if not factually) every single character is better than their ds3 variant and ds1 had more characters on top of that.
>>
>>334989183
DaS3 has a much more connected world and you couldn't teleport between bonfires until 3/4 of the way through so it was a lot harder to miss NPC's.
>>
They're really not that cryptic/obtuse.

>Anri tells you Horace has gone missing somewhere in the area
>he's found somewhere in that area

Gee, how confusing.
>>
>>334987169
Even if you put the covenant item on, it stops her storyline.
>>
>>334990040
>>334987169
>>334987553
you can "join", but anything else, putting the item on or offering and quest line pooped
>>
>>334989349
>have to find an illusory wall that leads to a covenant that you have to give 30 humanity to just to open a shortcut so you can kill some bugs so Solaire doesn't go insane
>If Siegmeyer doesn't survive the Chaos blender situation with high enough HP the quest ends
>also the quest ends if you kill them all before letting him drop down
>>
>>334990240
>If Siegmeyer doesn't survive the Chaos blender situation with high enough HP the quest ends

well that just makes sense
>>
>>334988478
You can still get it anon.

Join Rosarias' and feed her a pale tongue, then reload the area. There should be a mangrub by the bonfire that will drop it.

I've got two.
>>
>>334989349
>find fingerbang covenant in 1st playthrough
>"neat I'll join it for the achievement I guess"
>Sirris gets buttmad and leaves forever
N I C E G A M E
>>
File: 1410825761153.webm (2 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1410825761153.webm
2 MB, 960x720
>>334990372
>>
>>334990379
you did more than join. you put on the item or offered her a tongue.
>>
>>334989183

>Yuria

You're saying "Yuria pretty much guides you" as if Yuria isn't the most obtuse part of the sidequest.

>You have to get a specific number of free level ups from an NPC before beating a specific boss, but he never explains the mechanics by which you get more level ups. Your only clue is that it relates to hollows, and they completely changed what hollowing does from the previous two games
>>
>>334989408
It works absolutely fucking retarded, but hey some fags will defend anything about Souls.
>>
I'm just mad that I saved Siegward from his cell only to find that he doesn't help me with Yhorm since I didn't meet him in the first part of Irithyll.

Anyway, Anri showed up at the Church but nobody else was in there. I went back there again and she left. Does something else happen now?
>>
File: 1403546723952.jpg (110 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1403546723952.jpg
110 KB, 1280x1024
>>334990442
Maybe you just have to join for the grub to appear.

Also you get some crappy pick.
>>
>>334979664
>FUCKED

I gave Irina a dark tome before I knew it was a bad thing, but I haven't bought any curses from her yet. If I buy all of her "good" miracles after finding the tomes, will she still become a Fire Keeper, or did I fuck it up? Is there any way to have Karla sell those curses instead?
>>
>>334990379
I joined and she didn't say anything to me about it, but I never offered any Pale Tongues or actually put on the sigil. So I guess one of those is what gets her bootyblasted.
>>
>>334990516
you seem super butthurt. you cant get everything youre first play through, thats the point. some things are obtuse ill give you that. but heal your anus from the hurt.
>>
>>334990463
Yes because OBVIOUSLY I should've known that offering a tongue would make Sirris the all knowing psychic NPC get mad and leave.
>>
>>334981424
I homeward boned too hahahaha

fuck this game's npc's
>>
>>334984191
>this autist
You should actually try playing the game.
>>
>forgot to talk to siegward once before the demon
>locked out of siegward's questline
>also locked out of greirat's questline because patches never gets siegward's armor
good job from
>>
>>334990649
The only reason you """can't""" is because it's extremely obscure about things for no reason but to just be obscure. The way things are, you should look it up on the wiki instead of spending an hour looking for some faggot behind a tree on the map.
>>
>>334990534
I gave it to her, itll drop once she leaves. so just dont buy any.

>>334979664
>FUCKED

makes sense if you paid attention to her at all
>>
>>334990679
and?
are you only playing the game once? dont do that next time if you want to finish her quest. problem solved.
>>
>>334990379
>>334990624
>>334990679
>Sirris tells you she's your loyal knight forever and ever
>until you offer up a tongue
>then she hates you, despite her oath

don't even start on how the fuck anyone would have found her summon signs without a guide. From did a really shitty job this time around.
>>
>>334981424
>>334990727
>homeward boned

but why? you can just get out
>>
>>334990240
It's better than
>Die 10 times and get 5 free levels (which sounds shady as fuck) before you kill a fairly early on boss, or you're locked out of 2-3 different quest chains. It's also never explained that dying 10 times is how you get enough hollowing, especially since this is different than the last game
>Find NPC in a few different areas, find his now hostile (but previously friendly) partner and kill him, but dont tell him
>Make sure to kill a pot later on, it's an assassin. There's no indication of where/why there'd be an assassin after this guy

Etc. Plus with the solaire thing, you still get an ending to the quest, it's just a "bad" one. You're not missing out on vendors after the related NPCs vanish of the face of the earth with no mention of what you did wrong, or any sort of closure/wrap up. The quests in DS3 dont fail, they just disappear if you do it wrong.
>>
>>334990534
So long as you do not buy any Dark Miracles, and only buy all the good Miracles she will become a Firekeeper and leave behind the Dark tomes for you to give to Karla.

Keep in mind that I did not do this myself, I fucked myself over for her entire quest and there was only one Tome to give Karla, and she was somewhat begging me not to give it to her, which is just bad feelings all around. It's just what I read once I realized I fucked up.
>>
>invade my first world
>the enemies literally do not have animations, they just float around in a neutral stance and they deal random damage instances
>immediately after my game crashes
nice job From
>>
>>334990768
>The only reason you """can't""" is because it's extremely obscure about things for no reason but to just be obscure

things being obscure isnt what makes them so you can get everything the first playthrough. even if you knew, you still need to make choices as to this or that
>>
>>334976247

I'm in endgame after beating the last boss and the nun is gone. Where did she go? I still had shit to buy from her
>>
>>334990463

>Make joining covenants the most reversible non-commitment ever
>Character hates you forever if you equip it once

I'd understand it if Covenants actually had some level of permanency to them, then it'd be cool if NPC's reacted to your covenant of choice, it'd be great for replayability. But at this point it's just like a piece of gear. It was incredibly jarring that she was calling me a kind-hearted friend when I was part of a covenant that murders people purely to pile up corpses, but when I'm collecting tongues for Rosaria suddenly THAT'S what makes me evil.
>>
File: 1461033138514.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1461033138514.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>334987536
My only problem is that it ended too anticlimatic, i just bitch slapped an old god killer and ruler of dragons, cmon

Also I wanted more bosses
>>
>>334991196
Just wait for the DLC anon.

I hope it's as good as Old Hunters.
>>
>>334988975
you also have to go there solo, no summons
>>
File: 1409014237793.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1409014237793.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>334989183
>Back to Dark souls 1 tier

Unless you have to join some fucking covenant an open a shortcut to a end-game area in order to fucking kill an enemy and get a useless fucking hat or having to get invaded in 3 VERY specific locations by the same NPC I don't see how it could get worse than dark souls 1.
>>
>toast gesture in front of fire keeper
CUTE!

CUUUUUUTE!!
>>
>>334990942
Anon, when she swears fealty she's one or two bosses away from dieing.
>>
>>334991156
>help her kill her grandfather
>"thx bro but now I have zero meaning to my life"
>"c-can I be your knight-fu? I'll love you forever"
"sure bae"
>offer up a tongue
>she hates you
dumb bitch
>>
>>334991060
If you ONLY bought the good miracles from her (two tomes worth) she will be in the tower full of Firekeeper corpses and will be a second firekeeper you can level up at.

If you DO buy a single Dark miracle from her she and her protector will relocate to wherever you fought that first boss, gungan ultralisk, and he will be hostile and you have to kill him. She gets all sad and shit and will only talk to you if you're wearing his gauntlets (because she's blind and shit).
>>
>>334990976
Because they're cheap and the game gives you a lot of those anyways. There's no bad side to using them if you have them.
>>
File: 1420438903307.jpg (149 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1420438903307.jpg
149 KB, 2048x1152
>>334990017
You forgot to mention that this "certain somewhere" is actually an entirely different location that is VERY easy to miss since nobody would EVER fucking think to purposely cut down a bridge.
>>
>>334991254
Unless its only shitty weapons like the first wave of dlc in DSII
>>
>>334991429
>334991429
k, but still. there was a way out. i dont see why you defaulted to "oh im stuck gotta use an item"
>>
>>334991502
Well yeah ds2 was not great all around. Hopefully it'll just stay away from being like DS2 in most aspects.
>>
>>334991502

that was more "pre order" dlc, not really first wave of post released dlc.
>>
>>334991501
I missed smouldering lake my first time through because I actually did try to cut the bridge down by hitting the ropes that were holding it up and nothing happened. Turns out you have to hit the wooden posts. I figured the dev message that said something about the bridge being weak meant it would fall if you ran across it too many times and you'd die or something.
>>
File: 1400526329953.jpg (427 KB, 1057x1417) Image search: [Google]
1400526329953.jpg
427 KB, 1057x1417
>>334990987
Fuck.

I bought deep protection because it's fucking awesome. And then that one douche tried to kill me outside firelink shrine.

Oh well.
>>
>>334991394
She comes from a place where they are crazy moon-worshipping religious nut-jobs.

One thing you have to realize about religious types is that some of them are fucking black and white when it comes to things. Not all religions have lovely redemption principles - some religions straight up throw people off buildings with the full intent on sending them to hell; some are fine with blowing up innocents because god will sort it out.
>>
>>334991650
>>334991581
This, also any word on release dates?
>>
>>334991550
I pretty much always use them when I need to backtrack after collecting items or whatever. There's no good reason to run back for minutes at a time when the loading takes less time.
>>
>>334991330

Solaire's questline gives you a bad ending. That's already leagues better than DaS3 stuff. He can be found in areas that are very hard to miss, always near bonfires, and if you follow it through the normal way, you get an ending where he gets fucked over. The way to change that ending is obtuse, but as long as you explore each area, most players get a complete story for Solaire's journey, even if it has an unhappy ending. If this were DaS3, not getting the Sunlight Maggot would cause Solaire to suddenly disappear, with no clue as to what happened to him.
>>
>>334976247
Why would they open up? Taciturn is how most people would naturally be in such a situation.
>>
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55 KB, 760x428
So I killed the Abyss Watchers and High Lord Wolnir. I can't find Patches. But I got Anri's quest to work, which is nice. So fuck Patches. Also, I think I skipped one of Grierat's looting area, because he's talking about Illthryl now.
>>
>>334991738
Yeah, I missed Smoldering Lake until it was too late to continue the quest because I read that message and assumed it just meant that the bridge would snap and kill me if I tried to run across, so I just avoided it entirely.
>>
>>334991774
Not a clue.
>>
>>334991809
okay?
>>
Spider Patches was best Patches.
>>
>>334991787
up to you! i dont mind running around
>>
idk if this is the right thread for this, but when the fuck will From fix the shitty Blue Sentinels and Watchdogs? They literally do not function for a good portion of people
>>
>>334991809
I forgot to ask, if I skipped Patches in the Cathedral, am I fucked for Siegward too?
>>
>>334991869
I was able to complete the alternate hollowed ending without ever confronting the dude in smouldering lake. I just kept telling her that I haven't seen him and eventually I went through the marriage thing and yada yada yada im king of the hollows. Finding him might not actually matter or maybe something weird happened
>>
>>334991787
also, is it not really back tracking? you just go around and open another door?
>>
>>334991965
Spider Patches would have been best Patches if he didn't fucking randomly die for no good reason.

DaS3 Patches fucking saves our thief friend - a fact that's impossible to fucking figure out.
>>
>>334992069
I think the stuff with Horace only matters if you intend to get the "good" ending to her quest.
>>
>>334990984
I'll admit that some of the stuff surrounding Yoel/Yuria is a little confusing but you do get a key item and a new stat once you take a free level, and most players are going to die enough to become hollow before Abysswatchers and get those free levels anyways. Still, it could be better explained. Also you only miss that one questline since Yuria and Anri are both part of the same questline for the Lord of Hollows ending.

You can tell Anri about Smouldering Lake if you've killed Horace and her questline continues just fine. But it's pretty obvious not to send Anri to Horace while he's still alive and out to kill. Also, you do get a bad end for Anri if you send her to him.

The chameleon'd Pilgrim part of the quest is meant to be figured out after you've done the Lord of Hollow ending path for Anri before, where you see that another Pilgrim (who drops chameleon after they die automatically) has her kept in the darkmoon tomb and gives you a sword to plunge into her face.
Also I'm not sure if missing Yuria even ends Anri's questline. But you might still need to kill the pilgrim.
>>
>>334992009
>Joining a blue covenant
>After how it rarely fucking worked in dark souls 1

I just farmed for the covenant item, so fuck that noise.
>>
>>334991756
>white knighting a fucking video game girl

anon just stop
>>
>>334989487
Damn, okay, I'll try it. Also, the maggot that has the Xanthous headpiece won't show up either. I'm so confused.
>>
>>334992403
Did you even read the post?
>>
>>334992403
>caring about or bneing invested in the story/characters

what are you? faggot!
>>
>>334992012
No, Patches will sell Siegward's armor once you find him in the well in that case.

>>334991809
Skipping Greirat's first looting area doesn't matter, I don't think. You should still get the upgraded stock once he comes back from Irithyll.
>>
>>334992012
No you don't need to find Patches at Cathedral to continue Siegward's quest. You do still need to do the same steps as in open the main door of the cathedral so that you can find Sieg in the well outside Cleansing Chapel. Then just buy the armor from Patches or kill him for it and it'll be fine.
>>
>>334976247
It's a style of design that's built in the idea that the internet isnt a thing and that the only way that you WOULD know things is either.
A. Bought the strategy guide
B. Learned from a friend.
C. Discovered it yourself by chance.
It's an okay design decision but its always made naught after a week of the games release where millions of players have found every nook & cranny and has shared/documented the content.
>>
File: 1403815976302.jpg (177 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1403815976302.jpg
177 KB, 1024x1024
>>334992348
Wait wait wait.
What the fuck.

So what if you didn't find Horace, don't tell her about it, but you kill the faggot hiding in the corner?

Do you HAVE to kill Horace to continue her quest?
>>
I couldn't agree more, I mean holy shit I shouldn't have to wiki the npc's just to figure out how to do them.

You wanna join rosaria's fingers to change your appearance and levels? Well FUCK YOU! Joining her will make other npcs your enemies completely ruining your quests with some.

You wanna cure your hollowing? OOPS! That pilgrim fag just died for no reason, too bad you didn't buy all his spells.

>Just ng+ XDDD
Like what the fuck
>>
>>334992315
If you send Greirat to Ithryll when Siegward's in the dungeon. Patches will ask where he is and you can point him toward Ithryll and he'll save Siegward. Not entirely sure if he needs the onion armor or not.
>>
>>334992710
No well, maybe. For that part you just have to either find/kill Horace or say nothing.
>>
>>334992485
Yeah, I dunno what that anon was talking about. Xanthous Crown comes from an NPC invader in the poison swamp. There'll be some Thorns armor in rosaria's room, if you killed a different NPC invader somewhere else (littlefinger kirk). If you killed no NPC invaders, there's no items in her room. Also, NPC invaders will no longer invade you once you kill the area boss.
>>
Reminder that you can literally see Horace down in the Smouldering Lake and shoot arrows at him from Anri's second location in the Catacombs.
>>
File: 1408934679807.png (176 KB, 473x471) Image search: [Google]
1408934679807.png
176 KB, 473x471
>>334992718
>That pilgrim fag died for no reason.

I thought he died regardless after beating a certain number of bosses.

Wow, That makes 5 quests that I've fucked up so far.

Do I need to turn off the Machine at the top of smouldering lake to continue Anri's quest?
>>
>>334992009
Blue Sentinels work perfectly fine, but seem to have two main problems:

>Not enough Way of Blue members
As a Way of Blue using my Dried Finger, I got invaded back-to-back with different blues coming in each time. There were tons of Blue Sentinels ready to join, but as a Blue Sentinel the queue times can be pretty long. I think most people just aren't equipping it because they don't see a reason to or forget about it.

>The area you're in seems to take priority
I think they need to give all areas of the game equal priority or something. I've noticed that when I have it on, 9/10 invasions are in the area I'm in, with the extremely rare occasion that I get summoned somewhere else. So if they let you get summoned to anywhere with the same priority it would probably help a lot.

That being said, I've had mixed results. Sometimes Blue Sentinels works really well and you get like 3-4 back to back invasions and it's a lot of fun. Sometimes you wait 5-10 minutes for a single invasion only to get booted because they already killed it before you showed up.

For Watchdogs, you just gotta be crazy low level. It's a very early area and people have been reporting lots of success around SL20-25 with a +2 or 3 weapon.
>>
Is the problem with these quests and missing their progression that they're not like your character has Hollow-Facebook and knows exactly what every character is up to at all times? Because in most video games, you have instant hand-holding with every single step in a quest.

It pisses me off but it's really fucking accurate. These people have no reason to give your their life story about their whereabouts because they have their own journey to go on not to mention 100% of the people who are still alive are only alive because they were in a cage the whole time or they're all the most capable murderers in the world. That stupid fucking sorcerer who disappears because you don't get him a scroll in time.
>>
>>334992710
No. She'll eventually give up and leave for Irithyll alone either way.
>>
>tfw Eygon was a good guy protecting his waifu who just seemed shady
>he's actually the Garl Vinland of this game
>>
I got the Lord of Hollows ending first time through. Every single NPC quest other than that was fucked up though.
>>
Because souls games do story right for a video game. It's secondary to the gameplay and not truly that important.
>>
>>334987165
No...

I did squid ward correctly right up to the valley. Then just before the kitchen there was a bonfire.

Travel a little ways down, find dungeon...

Go back

Locked out of quest
>>
>>334993279
I found the Shrine lady selling his armor set.
Did he fuck off and die somewhere? I never saw him after I recruited the blind girl.

I never bought any miracles from her because I'm doing int instead of faith on this character.
>>
>>334993203

There isn't even vague clues though. Take Sirris's quest line for example.

Please explain how in the hell you would ever discover that? Specifically the summons.
>>
File: haha.jpg (21 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
21 KB, 240x210
>>334981287
>but it probably involves autism.
>bird waiting about for people to come trade trash for its treasure

why did this make me laugh
>>
>kill Eygon
>touch Irina

>she poofs back to Firelink and starts selling stuff again

I thought she was supposed to disappear for good?
>>
>>334993279
Oh yeah he clearly cares about her a lot, he's just super tsundare.
>>
File: thumbs_up.jpg (26 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up.jpg
26 KB, 525x481
>>334992896
Fuck yes, it worked! Thank you, anon.
>>
>>334993417
Are you wearing Morne's gauntlets?
>>
>>334993523
Glad to help anon. I'm pretty sure I was in almost the same exact situation as you last night. He's actually a pretty challenging npc fight, so be ready for it.
>>
>>334978398
I never looked at a guide and I got the quest done on my first playthrough. I didn't know what the quest entailed, I just liked Anri and wanted to see her to the end.

She's easy to find in all locations, and you don't have to find Horace first in order to continue the quest - that is part of another quest to intentionally lie.

The only tricky part is to kill the assassin, which admittedly I would have missed if not for the random message in a corner saying, "Assassin, try striking"
> I strike, some invisible douche appears
> talks cryptically
> doesn't say anything else
> Look across the room, realize he's spying on Anri

Fuck him, he dies. Ruined another quest - but I saw Anri to the end. Going into Anor Londo I see Anri's summon sign, decide to do it - and found the fight stupid easy. Aldritch's attention was split to Anri the whole time - so fucking easy just to dps the boss. Did it in on the first go.
>>
>>334993574

no

does she disappear if I wear it?
>>
File: 1411245634033.jpg (89 KB, 618x619) Image search: [Google]
1411245634033.jpg
89 KB, 618x619
>>334993409
I don't even know who this Sirris is.

Where are their summons? I guarantee I might have missed them all since I'm at Pontiff / Old Demon King.

And I usually never bother being embered outside of PVP areas.
>>
>>334993713
It would just give you extra dialogue if you did
>>
>>334993752
Man, Sirris was vague as fuck. I dont think I ever found her in the first place, she just showed up in firelink one time, said a bit, then was gone for the rest of the game until I joined rosearia, at which point she showed up to say "fuck you, I'm outtie" then vanished again.
>>
File: 1418013233379.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1418013233379.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>334993713
I have no idea.
Whenever I talk to her she talks about the dark things biting her.

Even after I gave her a "good" tomb of miracles.
>>
>>334993453
Yeah, it's pretty clear when he mentions how he'll fucking stab you if you mistreat her. They obviously made him come from Carim to make us think that he would be a Lautrec.
>>
>>334985665
>22 hours
>Fucking abyss Watchers
>>
>only way to get the fun spiked roll armor is if npc invaded you and you fought in citadel
>he never spawned for me so when i went to talk to the lady the armor wasnt there
fuck me.
>>
>>334994124

Not that guy, but I was probably close to that too. Having an early-game Red Eye Orb really lengthens the playtime.
>>
>>334984560
>>
>>334976247
Best armor so far? Either light and heavy weigth
>>
>everyone calls you Champion of Ash
Does the ashen one become Champion Gundyr?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.