[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good android games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Need some good android games for my new phone, anyone know any good ones?
>>
There isn't such thing, sorry Anon
>>
There is always nethack/angband
>>
>>334972264
90% of them are shitty pay2win games.

don't listen when people tell you a game is "f2p friendly"
>>
>>334972264
puzzle and dragons is the only good one tbqhfam
>>
>>334972338
Not even emulators?

>>334972474
I know but there's got to be a gem crusted diamond among the turds.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 654x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 654x800
IDOLM@STER Cindarella Girls: Starlight Stage
>>
The latest thing I've been having fun playing on the crapper or down times at work is a M:tG puzzle swap game.

It's not that bad, you pick a planeswalker, then make a small deck, swap mana symbols till you have enough mana to drop a creature, hit the opponent, win.

You get a free pack 2x a say which is cool, you level your planeswalker with points earned from story battles or vs battles with other players. Check in every day and you get free everything, I just got a "fat pack" in game for getting to 21 days. The p2w model IS there, but they really make it so you DON'T need it, at all.
>>
>>334972264
My mom recommends candy crush soda
>>
Clash Royale is pretty good for the first days but loses the charm fast.
>>
Downwell
>>
Crusaders Quest
Heroes Call
>>
>>334972264
Soccer Spirits, theres a general for newbies on /vg/ and constant shit flinging. Pretty fun and plenty of waifus that cater to every taste.
>>
>>334972769
Are they in English?

>>334972823
Sounds cool, any good card games?
>>
File: image.png (238 KB, 620x653) Image search: [Google]
image.png
238 KB, 620x653
>>334973043
No, but they're just a rhythm game and there's guides online
>>
>>334973519
I looked and it's like that love live game, I won't be playing as it's not in English.
>>
>>334973043
Good card games on android? If you want to pay a bit, get duels of the planeswalkers, I think it's up to 2015? Maybe 2016?

Dotp is okay, you play through and earn cards using the story, but you'll probably spend money on it. You can customize a 60 card deck and play in a lot of game modes.

There's hearthstone which is a lot of fun, and you can play for free IF YOU'RE REALLY GOOD ... Most new players will probably definitely drop a little cash on it if they get easily hooked. It's like magic, but simpler.

There's one more I had a lot of fun with, adventure time card wars. It's obviously adventure time themed, pick one of four(?) Card types, pick a hero with a hero power (Finn, Jake, Marceline, Magic Man, Peppermint Butler, PB, etc), make a deck, fight. You can win cards from the story, check in for prizes, fight in tournaments for prizes, craft cards with your useless leftover cards, it's good fun, but expect to pay when you get addicted. Oh, and card wars has a heart system or something, you can only fight so many times a day, but just fuck with your clock a bit and you're good.

And there's a par for the course yugiog game on androids as well
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>334973649
The Live Love game is shit and doesn't have pretty 3D models
>>
>>334972264
Talisman, digital edition
>>
>>334972264
Puzzle Quest 2. Got it full on humble bundle, looks casual but plays like the first Puzzle Quest.
>>
>>334972264

That the kid from Fight Club?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.