[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 20160420190347_1.jpg (279 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160420190347_1.jpg
279 KB, 1280x720
LITERALLY
IMPOSSIBLE
>>
literally the identical mechanic from throne watcher and defender. Just kill them both at the same time.
>>
What a fantastic fight. I didn't even want to kill them.
>>
The
>Fight more then one boss at a time
And
>Boss summons adds!!
gimmicks really killed this game. May as well summon, if the game has to use bullshit to win you should to
>>
File: 1453337266398.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453337266398.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>it's a "MC dies dramatically but is resurrected instantly" episode
>>
>>334970541
>howtobeanewfagthepost.png
Are you retarded? Get fucking good and beat the nameless king you fag. But I guess you will not.
>>
THIS SPOT MARKS OUR GRAVE
>>
>>334971710
It can be yours too if you like
>>
>>334972046
I-I mean, I don't like you or anything, there's just a free spot, baka ...
>>
>>334970240
>Faggot boss dual wielding swords fire and magic
>He doesnt stop spining because LOL BOSSES HAS NO STAMINA, you cant parry him, you have to roll 10 times away from toe boss so you can heal
>LOL NO HE'S JUMPING AND CONTINUES IT WITH MORE BEYBLADING DUAL WEILDING

>Then the second phase of the boss is totally easy and garbage

Fromsoft has some shitty boss design.
>>
>>334971580
he has a point tho
after vordt there are like 10 bosses in a row that arent single target fights
>>
>>334972130
The point is that they are fighting for their lives. Lorian is crippled from years of fighting off people like you to protect his brother. He's going feral on you in a last ditch effort to protect Lothric despite being on death's door.
The second stage is even more depressing, because Lothric is using the tiny amount of power he has left to keep his brother alive to fight just a bit longer. And he gets weaker and weaker with each revival. They're just like the player character from DeS and DS. They keep going in spite of the odds growing worse and worse each time.
The boss is fucking awesome.
>>
>>334972130
You can parry him you dumpster
>>
>>334970394
It's not though. It's easier because when one of them dies it gives you a huge opening to quickly take down the other one.
>>
>>334970541
>May as well summon, if the game has to use bullshit to win you should to

Literally git gud.
>>
>>334972426
Lorian is crippled because he took his brothers curse you retard learn to read item descriptions instead of making up stupid head Canon.
>>
>>334972965
Impossible to git gud against blind sided attacks. There is no skill involved just RNG if the game will let you win or not this time.
>>
>>334973304
It actually is possible. It's not even that strict with which direction you dodge in, it's all timing.
>>
>>334972426
he's crippled because of the curse he shares with his brother, its another not fighting the guy in his prime thing like with artorias
>>
File: fMs0Gp.png (40 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
fMs0Gp.png
40 KB, 340x314
>>334973427
>blind sided attacks
>the ones you can't see coming until it's too late and you're recovering from your attack animation
>it's all timing
>>
the only thing I hated about this fight is that sometimes he teleports far enough to break lock on and does that1 shot kill charge up move and if you can't find where he teleported to it can easily kill you before you figure out where you need to dodge
>>
>>334973545
Just fucking roll when he teleports. It's not that hard, kid.
>>
>>334970240
Literally beat him on my second try because i was using dust crown like a memer when he 1 shot me
>>
File: vasgana laugh.jpg (22 KB, 522x392) Image search: [Google]
vasgana laugh.jpg
22 KB, 522x392
>>334973720
what the fuck does him teleporting have to do with boss battles that have adds
>>
>>334972426

Lorefags are almost as annoying as the PC crowd
>>
>>334973886
But not quite as annoying as the Sony crowd.
>>
>>334970541
Becum Betar
>>
>>334973886
>I hate people who actually put thought into things
>>
File: 1412566612009.jpg (44 KB, 399x488) Image search: [Google]
1412566612009.jpg
44 KB, 399x488
I just got to this boss
Why does the yunger brother make my dick hard?
Please tell me he has tits like Gyndoliyn

Also
THIS PLACE MAKRS OUT GRAVE
>>
The hardest thing about this boss is the constant memory leaks right upon teleportation and crashes.

Definitely spent the most time on these guys after Abyss Watchers.

The trick you'll learn is that Lorian usually only swipes twice, and of those, if you hug his left side, the first will usually miss, giving you a window to get in a few hits.

As for phase 2, if you have a high powered DPS build, you can kill the little one before he can even cast a revive.

Did it with like 40 strength and a +10 Greataxe alone, no ember, no summon, just brute force dumping damage into them.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.