[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rhythm on 3DS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What is the best rhythm game on 3DS?

Best gameplay, best tracklist and so on.

I've been playing the second Taiko no Tatsujin game, it's pretty good, probably the best 3DS rhythm game I've played so far, I'm just bummed I can't get the DLC(which is 50% of the entire tracklist)
>>
>>334965964
I thoroughly enjoyed Theatrhythm Curtain Call.
If you're a fan of Final Fantasy and pretty simple rhythm games you'll have a blast.
>>
>>334966089

I liked Theatrhythm a lot, I played it for a bit then I noticed that not all FF songs are amazing, and I'm not a huge FF fan.

I wish they just did the game with a mix of the best songs of all of Square's RPGs, instead of just FF.
>>
>>334965964
that game looks fun, what is the tracklist? anything a filthy gaijin would recognize?
>>
>>334966679

Anime songs, videogame songs, J-pop, vocaloid.

Most of the songs I wanted to play are DLC though, like Tank from Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>334966791
do you have a jap 3DS or are you hacked? you can download the DLC if it's hacked.
>>
>>334967063

It's hacked, I downloaded the DLC and installed but the game doesn't recognize them.
>>
>>334967302
there's an update for the game, I'm looking at comments and they say that you have to update the game for them to work.
If you already did that, then it's your cia manager, had the same problem trying to acess the DLC on my legit copy of SMT IV. BigBlueMenu works.
>>
>>334967507

I used FBI and BigBlueMenu, they didn't work.

I'll try other ones then I guess.
>>
>>334967645
If worse comes to worst, then you could always change your emunand region
>>
>>334967302
You need to use the NTR plugin to get it to detect DLC from non-native countries.
>>
>>334967645
it could be the cia file itself. When you try to install it, does it go all the way but nothing happens in the game?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.