[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the beta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
PC Gearsfag here, sadly can't play it...
>>
Maps are kinda lame
more colorful
feels like a gears game i guess

so id say.... its alright?
>>
Very fast paced and fluid like gears 3. I'm enjoying it so far, but for UE 4 game it looks kind of shit. Guess they had to turn a lot of shit down to hit 60 fps.
>>
>>334965381
UE is 60 too. I think its because its alpha and not a beta.
>>
>>334965381
>turn settings down
On Xbox One? Didn't know it had that function.

How are the new enemies? re they basically reskinned Locusts? I haven't heard their voices, so I don't know what they sound like.
>>
>>334965103
looks like complete shit but gameplay is amazingly fluid and fun
>>
I have an extra code for the beta if somebody wants it.

Post your GT and I will send it to you.
>>
is it more like Gears 3?
>>
ITS BASICALLY GEARS 3

I think they were too afraid to change the formula too much like they did with judgement so they made a hybrid between Gears1 & Gears3.

The performance is shit, but that why they called it a beta and not a promotional demo (Like destiny beta).

Gameplay is smoother than 3. Some weapons need to be balanced.

The game is lag free so far since they are using the same servers that Titanfall and Halo 5 use.
>>
File: shoes.jpg (65 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
65 KB, 736x552
>>334965103

I was just thinking about posting this thread. I don't see much Gears discussion here.

I like the beta, it seems very similar to Gears 3. I wish they had at least included the control scheme from Judgement as an option though, people might hate that game as a whole but it had better weapon switching (personally I liked Judgement too). Switching weapons using the dpad has always been clunky.

Also I don't like the filter they throw up when you die that takes all of the color out of the game, it looks bad and needs to go.

>>334967436
>The performance is shit

It seems good to me. If anything I expected people to complain about the graphics (which I think are fine too)
>>
XG6JT-KMP34-4VH92-QYVY4-PR6DZ

Here's a code, I don't want it.
>>
Man /v/ really doesn't seem to like Gears. I wonder why.

It's the only multiplayer console shooter I really like, because of it's distinctive gameplay.
>>
>>334971223
More like hardly anyone owns an Xbone.
>>
File: antonmilk.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
antonmilk.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>>334971463
Lots of my fellow Americans do. I know it's not popular outside North America tho.
>>
File: saturnpepe.jpg (916 KB, 681x1251) Image search: [Google]
saturnpepe.jpg
916 KB, 681x1251
Are there more than 5 Gears players in /v/?
>>
>>334970928
Cheers
>>
looks like garbage because beta
glitches and performance because beta
plays like gears 3 but better and it's great
>>334971223
good, when /v/ likes something they get flooded with shitposts
>>334974269
yeah
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.