[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
thoughts on this game?
>>
>>334963474
Far too easy
What a waste of time
>>
>>334963474
amazing artstyle wasted on subpar free to play phone game.
>>
Playing it on Bluestacks and giving myself hundreds of robots and loot boxes was fun for a while but the game is really shallow, at least when I played it. I'm not sure if they've done much to the game since then.
>>
>>334963474
Fallout is dead
>>
>>334963474
It's shit, just like 90% of mobile gaming. Purposefully designed to suck money from you unless you enjoy being bored staring at your phone doing nothing for 20 minute intervals.
>>
I had some fun with it, but it gets old quite quickly.
>>
>>334963474
Shallow as fuck, typicall Skinner box design.

It's nice for the first day or so, then it becomes a bloated piece of shit.

Also, 10/10 lore raping Par for the course for Bethesda I guess
>>
Picked it up and accidentally got a some kink fun when between my stupidity and being screwed by chance, I ended up with a single guy and nine women and a need to increase population. Got a kick out of making a harem for the dude up to a population of like 35.

Didn't touch it again after that though.
>>
>>334963474
No challenge.

No lose conditions.
>>
It was okay, but there's literally nothing to spend caps on so I'm sitting at 999,999 constantly waiting days for my dwellers to make yet another Fat Man and sending level 1 dwellers into the wasteland with Heavy Wasteland gear so I can actually max their HP
>>
Better than 4.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.