[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This here is the most fun I've ever had playing any game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
This here is the most fun I've ever had playing any game in my 24 years of existence.

The game has been made with so much love and dedication that I MISS playing the game. The guy with the red swords is voiced by Vegeta's voice actor for crying out loud.

Where my Blizzard fangays at?
>>
>>334961616
Oh look its another cash grab moba

Pass.
>>
>>334961834
Get a job loser
>>
>>334961616
It really sucks that no one is going to play this post launch. It is really fun.

I think what ultimately killed it is the lack of optimization and ugly characters, also the oversaturation of explosions, and clear balance issues.

Its not for casuals, its not for waifufags (besides orendi), and it cant be competitive with such blinding effects all the samn time.
>>
>>334962173
Yes, optimization is poor and character design is subjective. I think the design is great and I like how unique it is.

During fights way too many things can be happening at the same time but with experience, anyone will know what is going on and how to approach certain situations (such as Dota or LoL!)
Balance wise, that can be easily changed. I think there can be a competitive scene in this game if Gearbox plays their cards right.

What is great about Gearbox is that they interact with their fans just like how Icefrog talks to his players in Dota. I have high hopes for this game.
>>
Gotta celebrate 420, hope this thread ain't dead when I'm back
>>
The actual shooting and combat mechanics feel like hot garbage. I appreciate what the game tries to do but god does it do it all so poorly
>>
>>334961616
Is the open beta over? I want to try this game out, but can't until friday.
>>
>>334962173
Console players are eating it up. I played it on PS4 and heard not a word of complaint from anyone with a mic I talked to and played with. I'll be playing it on console since it will probably be dead on PC.
>>334961616
I didn't like it quite that much but it certainly was pretty damn fun and much better than I expected.
>>
Haven't played the beta

Is it fun like Borderlands 1?
>>
>>334964183
The story mode stuff isn't very fun at all. Everything has way too much HP and is really stupid since you're basically fighting against the minion camps in the VS mode map.
It'd be like if you were playing a single player game of Dota and the only enemies were centaur and satyr camps. Some of the lore for character unlocks is a huge chore because of it. One of Mellka's is to kill 1,000 of the shadow monsters with your 16 second cooldown claw lunge attack.

And you can't not play it because you have a far better chance of getting good gear/skins than buying packs. Out of the 50 I bought during the beta I think I only found 5-6 items without useless stats.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.