[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo guys i have agtx 960 and this si happening a lot on trees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: withcer 3.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
withcer 3.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
Yo guys i have agtx 960 and this si happening a lot on trees and like some really wird textures.Is my card artifacting or is it the resolution i play in or the game.Btw the game is a cracked version
>>
shouldve bought the game!
>>
Type slowly and try again
>>
>>334958627
>cracked
Nothing to do with it

Try reinstalling a newer driver or somrthing

Play with the lighting and shadow settings
>>
>>334958627
Is your card overclocked?
Did you get a proper crack for the game?
Are you on the latest drivers?
Is the rest of your system able to handle the game? It's pretty cpu intensive
>>
>>334958839
can you be more precise
>>
>>334958924
no i dont overclock it.
i used the one the site provided.
yup always on nvidia geforce experince
i5 4460 8 gb ram
>>
>>334958931
Reinstall a newer version of your graphics driver or go back to an old one

Change around the shadow and lighting settings to see if that fixes it
>>
>>334959078
oh ok thank you
>>
>>334959065
Lower the game settings maybe. Do a clean reinstall of the drivers
>>
I dont see the problem. Are you talking about the tree on the right thats fading because of the camera?
>>
>>334959467
yeah and it looks really bad in game hurts your eyes
>>
>>334960554
If you man the way it has that lattice effect I think thats just how it is.
>>
>>334958627
Is that ghosting or are those trees actually there and not rendering properly?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.