[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Sony making such a colossal mistake with the PS4K? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why is Sony making such a colossal mistake with the PS4K? The PS4 is the best selling console of all time and it's like they want to throw it all away.
>>
>>334956730
>The PS4 is the best selling console of all time

Do you have figures that back that up?
>>
>>334956730

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A COMPANY DOMINATES OVER THE REST INSTEAD OF HAVING BALANCED SALES, NOW ENJOY THE MONEY MILKING OVER SONY CONSUMERS BECAUSE NOW THAT THEY HAVE YOUR ATTENTION THEY THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH YOU AND GET ALL YOUR MONEY

this is how it works

#4thedrones
>>
>>334956730
because they realized that people buy literally everything if it's sufficiently advertised.

at this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets rich by selling "gaming air" which is just bags of air but marketed as the "fresh energy you need for a good gaming session"

It's basically Idiocracy's "Brando, it's what plants crave" come true.
>>
>>334957751

Thats why sony released a 600 USD console after having 150M of ps2 sales when 360 had same power for 300 only

and this is why NEO will probably be 450-500
>>
Devs don't know what they want.
>>
File: trashman approves.png (285 KB, 611x451) Image search: [Google]
trashman approves.png
285 KB, 611x451
>Tea Party avatar
>>
>>334956730
Those millions of people could use a lesson in buying a console because it will EVENTUALLY have games instead of just fucking waiting like a reasonable person.
>>
>>334956730
Anybody who complains about the ps4K is just buttflustered because they bought a launch ps4
>>
>>334956730
look at this way instead of slashing the price of PS4 for the winter, they just going to sell an upgraded product for an extra $100 so they can stretch out the 8th gen for another 10 years
>>
File: 1392885723636.gif (1 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
1392885723636.gif
1 MB, 200x147
>>334958120
>tea party avatar
>>
You don't understand. Sony does this because they know that we deserve the best, only nintenyearolds and Pcucks would think this is a bad idea. Sony is leading us into a better future
>>
>American retard club avatar
>@Notaxation
Holy shit, this fucking guy. Isn't he the one that started the whole "gamer entitlement" thing during ME3 as well?
>>
>>334958129
This.
I always bought console at the very end of a "cycle" or generation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.