[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's ok when Sony does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: okwhensonydoesit.jpg (184 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
okwhensonydoesit.jpg
184 KB, 1000x1000
>It's ok when Sony does it
>>
PS4.5 doesn't have exclusive games only for that system
>>
>>334952568
>People who say there's an issue say there's an issue with all of them.
>People who say there's no issue is okay with all of them.
>>
>>334952754
New3DS was great though. It added meaningful improvements and a 2nd stick along with the hardware upgrade.

PS4.5 is just pure jewery.
>>
>>334952839
ignoring that new3ds only has "exclusive" ports, this is a good thing.
>>
>>334952754
I want a ps4k
>>
File: 1458282765149.png (844 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1458282765149.png
844 KB, 680x707
>>334953380
maybe you should have waited to buy a console until it's inevitable improved second version comes out and it actually fucking has games like a sane person would.

anyone who is mad about this already bought into sony's bullshit and have nobody but themselves to blame. This is what happens when you buy consoles early instead of just upgrading your pc and waiting until the exclusives are dirt cheap to get the upgraded version then.
>>
>>334953689
Sorry that some of us like actually playing games rather than begging for ports inbetween shitposting.
>>
>>334953613
>new 3ds has barely any exclusives
It has none, not a single game is exclusive to the N3DS, N3ds fags are just retarded liers.
>>
File: de2.gif (40 KB, 408x448) Image search: [Google]
de2.gif
40 KB, 408x448
>>334953781
>>
>>334953613
>new 3ds has barely any exclusives
Good, it shouldn't be a new console just a slightly upgraded version of the regular one, with small framerate/graphics upgrades.
If you want n3DS to have exclusive games, because it's a bit more powerful, why shouldn't Nintendo just make a new, a lot more powerful system?
>>
>>334953613
>doesn't really improve many of the old games
you know there are games for which you canĀ“t even enter the home menu while in-game on the original 3DS because it hasn't enough RAM.
>>
DOUBLE THE GPUUUUUUUU

BETTER FRAAAAAAAAMES
>>
File: servbotcleaning.png (133 KB, 422x399) Image search: [Google]
servbotcleaning.png
133 KB, 422x399
>>334952568
Didn't people love the N3DS because it made pirating easier or something? I don't get why because I don't pirate, but I loved the new 3D on it.
>>
File: 1459737093689.png (376 KB, 461x450) Image search: [Google]
1459737093689.png
376 KB, 461x450
>>334952568
>comparing a handheld to a console
>implying people didn't bitch about new 3ds

anon, are you retarded?
>>
>>334957467
Owning an o3ds myself i've never encountered this. What would you even want to do on the homescreen anyway?
>>
>>334953689
>maybe you should have waited to buy a console until it's inevitable improved second version comes out and it actually fucking has games like a sane person would

NOTHING implied there would even be a second version of the ps4. We haven't had new versions of home consoles since SEGA, and you'd think their cautionary tale should've prevented this from happening again.
>>
>>334958194
turning on wifi, using Miiverse for screenshots, adding new friends.
>>
Hope you're ready for shit like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2J98CvVau4
>>
>>334952839
No but it has games that will run better on it than they will on he OG system. The New 3DS can be excused, because any of the games that are exclusive to it, can be played on other platforms, and even run/look better on those other platforms to boot, since even with it's hardware upgrades, it's still outdated. Not to mention, it's "exclusive" games include a Wii port, a Steam port, and a couple of SNES games.

If someone shells out 400 dollars for what is supposed to be a top of the line video game console, and then Sony announces a more powerful variation just halfway through it's expected lifespan, and tells you that from now on, game performance may suffer on your "outdated system" thanks to games being optimized for the new one. I'd think they have a right to be upset, especially when your only other alternatives are the Xbone and a $1000+ PC.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.