[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get 360 as a gift back in '07, have a blast playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2305565-5292081937-XboxO.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2305565-5292081937-XboxO.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
>get 360 as a gift back in '07, have a blast playing Halo/Forza/Gears with friends
>lasts until 2013, friends move to PC and I with them
>get the urge to pick one of these up every so often for the newer games of those series and the sweet BC (360 broke)

Convince me not to /v/
>>
>>334949667

Do it
>>
The BC is really shitty IIRC, if you want to play your 360 games in lower framerate than back in the day go for it. Also paid online
>>
there will be a more powerful version coming out soon
>>
Pretty much all the exclusives coming to the Bone are coming to PC as well, and what is currently on the system either does not run well or runs better on other stuff, or is borked at launch (Halo: MCC, etc).

I had one for a year and a half and sold it because I never used the damn thing.
>>
>>334949667
The bc is a lie. All of the good games are not bc currently.
>>
Halo 5 has no splitscreen if you were into that with your friends
>>
>>334949667
Do it. This week I got dead space for free on xbox one (never played it but looking forward to it) and sunset overddrive for free with games with gold.
>>
>>334950848
>"""free*"""
>>
>>334949946
The BC is great apart from Reach, dont be a lying prick
>>
>had xbox 360 from launch so when i decided to finally jump on this generation last week i bought xbox one
>having fun with it until I stop playing gears and realize all the other games i want to play are on PS4
>get a PS4 and plan to sell the xbox but everything about PS4 besides the game selection and controller is kind of subpar

i just cant decide which one to pick
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.