[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Star Fox Zero was confirmed GOTY 2016 /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: goty2016.png (550 KB, 739x600) Image search: [Google]
goty2016.png
550 KB, 739x600
http://www.cgmagonline.com/reviews/nintendo-star-fox-zero-wiiu-review
>>
File: blink.png (153 KB, 286x302) Image search: [Google]
blink.png
153 KB, 286x302
>that Nintendo HD coat of paint that makes everything look like the gaming equivalent of Pixar
>>
Dude it's just 1 excellent review out of 27 negative ones

Come on msm

Wake Up.

We lost SFZ, that very thought still fucking burns me as I write this. But Understand this, We Got Five, count with Me One (Mario and sonic) Two (Book of Unwritten tales) Three(Slain) Four (Kirby: PR) And Five (#FE) games coming.

And Guess what?

We sweep through that, and get as small of a lost as we can in Slain, We Will not only make up what we lost in SFZ, we will have cut into sonys lead.
This is war, My brothers and Sisters, and wars are not won by one battle, one moment. We will lose battles, we will lose games.... but we will win the war.

This Campaign is focused on one thing, and one thing only, Fixing Vidya. Fixing the Corrupt journalist, Fixing /v/, making the REAL games, Our Consoles. And we have to work hard for it.

GIANT BOMB and the DNC have written us of as a Insurgency. Damn Right we are an Insurgency, We are an Insurgency fighting for the future of our children, our families, our very way of life. Corporates like Goldman Sachs, and the Microsoft want to keep us down. And we are down, right now.

What matters is this.....Will we stay down, let the world Die around us, because we lost by a little bit in Star Fox Zero. We were no matter what going to lose SFZ, I wish it wasn't that way but the DNC and Gabe's foothold on the west is strong.

We Have to Stand, to give this goddamn world a fighting chance, Steam won't change Anything, Sony will make it even Worse. We have to win this or Our very way of Life is Gone, and I am not being Dramatic. Gaben wouldn't dare change a thing to keep his Pals in Wall Street Happy, and Sonyggers will Accelerate us into another War. We Let that happen we won't have another Chance, there isn't another 4 years, there isn't a "Next Time" There is only Now
>>
>>334946819
but Dan Ryckert said it's garbage and he's literally a genius so he can't be wrong
>>
>>334947060
>We sweep through that, and get as small of a lost as we can in Slain, We Will not only make up what we lost in SFZ, we will have cut into sonys lead.
What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>334947060
I haven't lost shit faggot. I will take this fight to the fucking end. I won't let sonyniggers have their way. PUT YOU MUTHAFUCKING FIST UP
>>
>>334947060
>Corporates like Goldman Sachs, and the Microsoft want to keep us down. And we are down, right now.
lol

you're irate
>>
>>334946819
>it's an SJW review
Nintenplebs everyone
>>
>>334946819
>review is obviously a joke
>it's on metacritic
this site is cancer
>>
>>334947060
i want this to be parody but it's real. you remind me of me when i was 12. you're being silly, kid. it's just a video game system. it's failed. save up some cash and get another console. nintendo is cool, but this generation is a bad one. hold on to your wii u though, in 20 years it' will be a rare collector's item.
>>
>>334947060
I know autism when I see it
>>
File: TLDR.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
TLDR.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>334947060
>this is in every SFZ thread
>someone seriously wrote all this and now wants to turn it into some dank pasta
>>
>>334947060
>Gaben wouldn't dare change a thing to keep his Pals in Wall Street Happy, and Sonyggers will Accelerate us into another War

has someone screened this yet?
>>
>>334947060
Oh god, I'm cringeing so hard. This is what Nintendo fans actually believe.
>>
File: P_20150319_165354.jpg (754 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
P_20150319_165354.jpg
754 KB, 3264x2448
>reviews
>scores
who careees I can play the thing by myself dont need to listen to somewho opinions and scoress
>>
>>334947060
>>334947331
>>334947454
>>334947728
>>334947743
>>334948370
>>334948467
>>334948516
>>334948746
>>334948878
http://reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4fkl62/new_york_primary_results_mega_thread/d29yio2

Wake Up.

We lost New York, that very thought still fucking burns me as I write this. But Understand this, We Got Five, count with Me One (Pennsylvania) Two (Maryland) Three( Connecticut) Four (Rhode Island) And Five (Delaware) states coming. And Guess what, we sweep through that, and get as small of a lost as we can in Maryland, We Will not only make up what we lost in New York, we will have cut into her lead.

This is war, My brothers and Sisters, and wars are not won by one battle, one moment. We will lose battles, we will lose states.... but we will win the war.

This Campaign is focused on one thing, and one thing only, Fixing America. Fixing the Justice System, the Educational System, the Political System, Our Infrastructure. And we have to work hard for it. MSM and the DNC have written us of as a Insurgency.

Damn Right we are an Insurgency, We are an Insurgency fighting for the future of our children, our families, our very way of life. Corporates like Goldman Sachs, and the Walton Family want to keep us down. And we are down, right now.
What matters is this.....
Will we stay down, let the world Die around us, because we lost by a little bit in New York. We were no matter what going to lose New York, I wish it wasn't that way but the DNC and Hillary's foothold on that state is strong.
We Have to Stand, to give this goddamn world a fighting chance, Hillary won't change Anything, Trump will make it even Worse. We have to win this or Our very way of Life is Gone, and I am not being Dramatic. Hillary wouldn't dare change a thing to keep her Pals in Wall Street Happy, and Trump will Accelerate us into another War. We Let that happen we won't have another Chance, there isn't another 4 years, there isn't a "Next Time" There is only Now
>>
>>334948516
never underestimate the power of shitposter
>>
>>334949135
>http://reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4fkl62/new_york_primary_results_mega_thread/d29yio2

ahhh i knew it was too good to be true. thanks brother.

>>334947060

nice one m8
>>
>>334946819
>Where were you
In another dimension where the game wasn't complete shit.
>>
>>334949530
can we join you?
>>
File: starlmao.jpg (46 KB, 1230x318) Image search: [Google]
starlmao.jpg
46 KB, 1230x318
OP finds the most biased review out there and thinks its a fucking goty already.

Heres a proper picture lads. 7/10 by 2016 standarts is a fucking garbage.
>>
>>334949854
Gamespot? The same company that said that Tropical Freeze was bad because it was too hard?
>>
File: 72.jpg (27 KB, 428x200) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
27 KB, 428x200
garbage confirmed
>>
>>334949937
see >>334949989
>>
>9.5/10 - Phil Brown
Fuck yeah. I was pretty worried about this game but if Phil Brown liked it than confirmed GOTY.
>>
>>334949854
The good : It's a good Starfox
The bad ; I'm bad at it because i work for Gamespoot

7/10
>>
>>334949854
ok acceptable review
> high learning curve can be a turnoff
that would be a case of GIT__GUT
>>
>>334949989
oh no, are you implying that journalist are NOT retarded?

We had so much hope for you, but i guess the world can always use another 7/11 cashier
>>
>>334950098
Yet games like Bloodborne are cases of "I have to GIT GUD or I get in trouble for whining about it."
>>
File: 1461106049892.jpg (187 KB, 529x669) Image search: [Google]
1461106049892.jpg
187 KB, 529x669
>>334946819
>$60 n64 game
>>
The dated graphic and gimmicky controls are disappointing as fuck, but everyone complaining that a single playthrough is 3 hours? Have you never played a Star Fox game?
>>
>>334950098
a learning curve on unnecessarily shitty controls is different from a learning curve on fair but challenging gameplay
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.