[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playstation all smash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
So /v/, how do we fix this game?
>>
You don't, just play smash bros.
>>
>>322080756
Never make another
>>
>>322080756
In all honesty:
>Remove the whole crap of only supers kill and put health bars or any other different score system
>Possibly make it 3D instead of 2D as most PS franchises are in 3D. Make it more to powerstone, Gundam Vs or whatever is called instead of Smash bros,
>Roster wise make sure that the characters are truly iconic to the story of PS and not just thrown in just because they need to fill the roster
>Have a consistent designs for all the characters
>Either commit fully to make another one or just don't bother
>>
>>322080756
This game. Was so fucking. Terrible

Name a worse game than this. I know you fucking can't. It's impossible.
>>
>>322080756
Erase it from existence.
>>
>>322081589
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion
>>
>>322081589
Melee
I'm not fucking with you
>>
Add in cute girls.
Like, say, some 2hus.
>>
>There's a thread on Neofag with some faggot preferring this game to Smash.

As if their Sony bias couldn't be anymore obvious.
>>
Literally all it needed was a bigger budget and some more knowledgeable people working on it. Kills the fanservice roster, balance, glitch and content problems which are the only things actually holding it back.
>>
>>322081918
At least Nicktoons Unite was trying to be an unique crossover. This shit was blatant and bland.
>>
>>322082157
This could happen in the sequel since Sony platforms are getting Touhou fangames
>>
Remove third parties and evil cole
Add Crash, Spyro, Journey scarf thing, Prince from Katamari, the real Dante from Devil May Cry, and whatever other icons from Playstation history.
Create an artstyle where the characters don't clash so badly but not too far off from their respective games.
Don't have stages with "invasions" from another series, that was stupid.
Good music, memorable tracks from games (if the game has none then make some using whatever ambiance pieces and leitmotifs that are available)
The customization of taunts, victory and entrance animations, and costumes were good and I'd like more of it.
Balance it well.

Basically make it look like people who worked on it gave a shit.
>>
File: cloud.jpg (645 KB, 580x5673) Image search: [Google]
cloud.jpg
645 KB, 580x5673
Steal Cloud back
>>
>>322082294
>>322084712
These anons are right

I played the game, wasn't bothered by supers to kill, but God damn balance problems were an issue among other things. There were some steps in the right direction like wide variety of attacks and entrance/win screen customization, but in the end compare it to Smash and you can tell who put more love into their game in the end.

Also, unlike Smash 4, the handheld version was the same game and you didn't have to buy it again if you already bought the main console version.
>>
>>322080756
You don't. It was fine. And certainly better than Tr4sh.
>>
Make it so the they didn't only add characters who got/were getting a new game around the time of it's release.

Add crash bandicoot
Add about 15-20 more characters
Add more maps too
Don't FUCKING SELL characters when your roster is already so fucking tiny holy shit
Don't completely abandon in like a month in.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (2 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
2 KB, 80x80
>>322085774
underrated post.
>>
>>322080756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rQW3Axk7o
>>
Balance the supers better. I actually like the system but shit like ratchets lvl 1 kill confirm off of his fucking grab on certain stages was just rediculous.
>>
>>322088353
>certain stages
Nigga I wish it was certain stages
That shit worked all day, every day, any day. And had fuckloads of range
At least with Parappa it was only off walls at a specific distance, and it was stylish as fuck
>>
>>322088550
>they nerfed big daddy's already dismal lvl 1 into oblivion and shortened his lvl 2 super by 2 seconds

Playing Big daddy was suffering
>>
>>322088907
You think that's bad? Try playing Sir Daniel
>shit combos
>shit buttons
>absolutely trash lvl, unless 2v2
>one setup for level 1 and everyone knows it
>nerfed lvl 2, easy as piss to dodge
>probably the worst lvl 3 in the game, second to only the screen clearers.
>>
>>322085774
Heh
>>
>>322089167
Did you play the last patch? I remember them buffing the hell out of him. Can't remember the details though.
>>
>>322088907
Getting with a friend and pounding the shit out of scrubs with 2 Big Daddies was the best shit though
>>
>>322080756
Add Dark Pit
>>
>>322089167
Rick, get off the ride.
>>
>>322089284
Nah, I got off the ride before the big patch hit.
>>
WHO /BURG/ HERE
>>
>>322081468
>Remove the whole crap of only supers kill
EVERY
FUCKING
THREAD

Why don't smashbabbies just play smash instead of gentrifying every mascot brawler?
>>
File: faces_0004_Layer-5.png (72 KB, 423x307) Image search: [Google]
faces_0004_Layer-5.png
72 KB, 423x307
>>322080756
>>
Add 6 sword characters from a dead rpg and give them a similar moveset
>>
Add my Obscure 3rd party character
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.