[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> /v/ is mad because the game got outsourced to some faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: mafia_3.0.0.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mafia_3.0.0.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
> /v/ is mad because the game got outsourced to some faggot studio in faggot San Francisco and the protagonist is black so that must mean their trying to pass off an SJW agenda.

Can you just wait for the game to come out first before making such a baseless accusation?

You're starting to become as bad as the SJW retards that you all hate.
>>
>/v/
>Waiting to experience a game before calling it cancer memelord shit trash cuntfestival garbage

Welcome to /v/, kid.
>>
File: 1289625514518.jpg (4 KB, 122x153) Image search: [Google]
1289625514518.jpg
4 KB, 122x153
>>334942052
yeah
>>
File: baby.jpg (75 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
75 KB, 630x630
>black
he's Dominican, shitheads
>>
File: pumpkin not pleased.png (84 KB, 422x336) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin not pleased.png
84 KB, 422x336
This shit looks like literally made by Ubisoft.
It got every single cancerous thing you could come up with in it from shoehorned XP system, one button cutscene executions, stupid AI, intrusive HUD to "retard vision".
Fucking disgusting.
>>
Do we get to murder Vito? If so, i'm in.
>>
>>334941854
they basically said the game will be all about racial grievances and taking revenge against evil whities who shot up your homies in da hood

not to mention that the game director is so far to the left he got kicked out of the freaking comics industry

and then there is the fact the game looks like Watch Dogs crap with bazillion useless open world activities, terrible driving model and shitty, decentralized story
>>
>>334943483
Jesus Krist! I'm not in, ever, i'm out.
>>
File: PRsh1bZ[2].png (995 KB, 1257x663) Image search: [Google]
PRsh1bZ[2].png
995 KB, 1257x663
>shilling your game hard on /v/
>radio towers
>abilities
>muh black man taking trevenge, just like in my tarantino movies
>>
>>334943483

I never played mafia 1 or 2. How were those games? is mafia 2 better to play than 1?
>>
>>334941854
>Let's just take everything good about the mafia series, drop it and turn it into black man's revenge game

It isn't a SJW agenda, it's just a shit hostage situation of a good title going to waste because of ubisoft. Happened plenty of times.
>>
Reminder that if this game does good "it's because he's black and SJws pushed it!"
If it does bad
"It's because hes black and SJws pushed it"
Mark my words, no matter what it's somehow the blacks fault.
>>
>If you kill them you'll become as bad as them
>You're becoming as bad as the people you hate

Loving this meme
>>
>>334944696
Mafia 1 is the better "complete" game.
Mafia 2 has better mechanics.

The preoblem with mafia 2 is that is gutted. They removed all the open world shit so sell it as dlc. The story is still good but the pacing of the last act of the campaign feels wrong.
>>
>>334942832
You can be black and Dominican
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.