[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A video game about the Leaf's handsome devil, Rock Lee!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Rock_lee.jpg (15 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
Rock_lee.jpg
15 KB, 450x337
A video game about the Leaf's handsome devil, Rock Lee!

Would not that make for a thrilling storyline?

Hard work vs Born genius

Lotus vs Gentle Fist

Rock vs Neji
>>
I heard Neji died.

Shame, he was one of my favorites.
>>
Rock Lee and Guy were the only characters I liked in Naruto.
>>
File: Smug Hinata.png (232 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Smug Hinata.png
232 KB, 499x499
Sorry, but all the relevant ninjas have bloodlines, hidden abilities, are hosts to beasts, or steal the the overpowered abilities.
>>
>>334941190
Died and was quickly forgot about.
>>
File: [glass shattering].jpg (48 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
[glass shattering].jpg
48 KB, 564x564
>Naruto was literally about how the merits of your birth/your past doesn't decide how good a person you can be
>How hard work will always beat talent when talent doesn't work hard
>Naruto becomes Ninja Jesus

Do people defend this?
Honest question.
>>
>>334943056

naruto has always been a special snowflake though he always had the fox demon in him and in the first episode he reads le super secret ninja scroll that teaches him the hidden technique of the village that only he can do
>>
>>334943056
>>Naruto was literally about how the merits of your birth/your past doesn't decide how good a person you can be
No it wasn't.
>>
File: IMG_20160417_202204.jpg (857 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160417_202204.jpg
857 KB, 1200x1600
>>334943056
>>334944476
>>334944630
The only thing I can think of becoming a god through merit is Saitama. What would a One Punch Man game even be like?
>>
I fucking hated how people refused to ever use weapons in ways that made sense.
How fucking OP would Rock Lee have been if he just used a kunai while he was in his Gates mode?
Lee would've fucking destroyed 90% of characters in the show, including the entire Hyuuga clan.
>>
>>334943056
>Zabuza story was great
>think Naruto is going to be about smaller self-contained story arcs
>think it'll be pretty down to earth(all things considered)
>think it'll be about smaller missions and visits to other towns and these kind of smaller nuanced stories
>turns out it's literally more retarded than DBZ
It's like a shitty soap-opera. What a hot mess. I feel bad for people who feel like they have to keep watching because they've literally spent hundreds of hours reading and/or watching this garbage.
>>
File: SadZabuza_zpsfdc90261.jpg (78 KB, 650x538) Image search: [Google]
SadZabuza_zpsfdc90261.jpg
78 KB, 650x538
>>334946712
>Zabuza story was great
Fuck man, I remember loving the shit outta Naruto at first mainly because of this.
It just got so much worse over the years.
Seriously, even the art got worse and worse. Naruto holding the headband he took back from Zabuza is a beautiful frame, and the series never went above it.
>>
>>334947051
Did we see how they left with the boat again the same way they came? Anyway yeah, it was fantastic, both in Manga and Anime. Damn shame it wasn't more like that instead of incessant needless escalation to keep ADD tards interested.
>>
>>334947051
I still enjoyed the series afterward for the most part, but that first arc is one of my favorite shonen arcs period. It had great structure and pacing, and just the right amount of sappiness at the end.
>>
>>334939993

The anime about him was pretty funny and decent all around, if they made a sort of god hand style game about him with the same humor it would be decent.
>>
>>334943056
>>Naruto was literally about how the merits of your birth/your past doesn't decide how
And at the end Naruto is the son of the dead Hokage and thus was destined to become a Hokage while also being pretty talented.
>>
>>334939993
I'd fucking love a full on brawler with him
>>
>>334943056

I used to love the show and I 100% agree. It was great at the start.

>idiot kid and orphan everyone hates
>Wants to make people not hate him and respect/love him
>Decides to work hard and learn a super secret technique!
>Does so
>Beats a higher leveled ninja to save his first friend.

Oh this is going good!

>later learn he has a super secret special power that just basically makes him the chosen one and has god out of the machine style writing that ends with LOL CHAKERA!

God damn it went from good to shit in like 2 story arcs
>>
>>334947051
For a while it did seem like it was just going to be self contained arcs with just hints of an overarching story line coursing underneath. The chuunin exam, Looking for tsunade, getting Sasuke back, they were self-contained arcs for the most part.

Time skip fucking ruined it.
>>
>>334948015
>Time skip fucking ruined it.
Oh it was ruined way before that.
>>
>>334948015
Power creep had already completely beaten it to shit by that point.
The time skip just put it out of its misery.
>>
>>334946278
Counter argument: If Rock Lee had gotten any closer to killing Gaara than he did, Shukaku (The sand badger demon inside) would have influenced the fight and Lee would have died. Jinchuriki are too OP to lose to side characters, sorry man.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.