[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>recycle entire zone >recycle boss >but wait, he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>recycle entire zone
>recycle boss
>but wait, he's faster and has less down time now so it's different ! And his moves are less predictable too !
what a joke, as if there weren't enough "big guy in armor" bosses in this game. Oh wait, I'm sure some autist will find an extremely deep reason in the made up lore on why this entire zone was recycled. Let me spare you the effort : Lazy ass developers
6/10 game.
>>
haha weiner
>>
>>334939127
>lazy ass developers

I don't think they are lazy, I think they are simply completely out of ideas. I really hope this is the last game in this series, it can only go down from here.
>>
>>334939127
The whole game is lazy fan service.
>muh references
At least DS2, despite it's flaws, felt different.
>>
everything in this game is recycled
>>
Consumed Kings Garden was all recycled enemies and only about 10 feet long too.
They are both completely optional though.
>>
>>334939127

Cool.

I'll still enjoy the game because it's fun. Keep being a salty bitch.
>>
>>334939127
It's an optional area.
>>
>>334939251
of course I'm whining, I didn't buy the game to face the same boss 7 times. Half of them have the same kind of attacks
>spin attack
>charge
>grab
>AOE
>P2
But this one, this one is just taking the piss, it's LITERALLY a copy and paste with a different P2 which is just a faster P1
>>
>>334939824
7 Times? Nah. Although he is a rehashed boss and all he is the only one in the game. You just sound a little sour about the fight, You'll get him, don't worry.
>>
>>334939390
A game references another games from the same series? No way!

Seriously /v/ manages to sperg over the most idiotic shit
>>
>>334939390
I'd rather have a game feel the same than feel like shit.
>>
>>334940236
Maybe he's also complaining that he's the same in NG+ and so on. That way he can fight him 7 times.
>>
>>334941681
I can see it. At least the boss is optional so if it proves to be that shitty they don't have to replay it. Unlike that shitty Dragonrider rehash in DS2
>>
>>334939127
Champion Gundyr was a really fun boss though.
>>
>>334939127
Considering the first time you fight him isn't a challenge at all, I thought it was cool that he got a rematch.
>>
>>334939127

What area? I must have missed it, I'm currently just before the final boss.
>>
>>334942470
Invisible wall behind Ocelotte shouting Oceiros.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.