[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Snake-Points-Patriot.jpg (37 KB, 800x427) Image search: [Google]
Snake-Points-Patriot.jpg
37 KB, 800x427
Literally impossible
>>
>>334938953
i haven't played this game in years so i can't remember
did he use that gun to kill the boss? because that'd be messy as fuck
>>
Who /pulledthetriggerimmediately/ here?
>>
>>334939249
You only fire it once.
>>
>going through the game wearing the tiger stripe camo

this is how you're meant to play through mgs3
>>
>>334939442
for some reason i remembered that i was a shotgun, not a rifle
guess i'm retarded then
>>
>>334938953
Something impossible happening in a videogame? Get the fuck outta here!
>>
File: mgs3 snake bb.png (1 MB, 1118x684) Image search: [Google]
mgs3 snake bb.png
1 MB, 1118x684
>>334939779
>not using OD fatigues only
>>
File: doc croc.jpg (45 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
doc croc.jpg
45 KB, 1191x670
>>334940986
>not going full stealth doc croc
>>
>>334938953
>One bullet left
>Impossible to only fire the one
>>
>>334938953
I can't be the only one who literally shouted out something like "Oh fuck me, it's not a cutscene" after standing there for a few moments
>>
>>334939249
How could you even forget this scene?
>>
>>334943228
the trigger pulls itself after a few seconds anyway
>>
>If you don't press anything for an hour the game will fire for you

FUCKING KOJIMA
>>
>>334943228
No, it was a nice touch to have the player actually press square to do it themselves.
>>
>>334939374

I gave the controller to my girlfriend to make a joke about how I couldn't pull the trigger, and literally before I finished letting go of the controller she mashed square and shot her. When she saw my look of horror, all she said was "what?".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.